RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Trump

Magic Millions Sales

7 minutes ago, Trump said:

Amazing that MM on the Gold Coast had such an unbelievable sales result so far. Many many horses selling between $1m-$2m and the average well up on last years record. 

Grossed 195 mio for 5 days with a Median of 180K. Top priced lot was  sold for 1.9 mio. Interestingly WaikatoStud took 8 or so over and  Westbury more. Good idea to split them up at sales time and after all that's where the money is.

I think that the previous broadcasts might have had something to do with TRACKSIDE, their presenters etc, so probably not.

I am only guessing though.

Personally I hope that it is, as it's much better than the podcast, if that the right word.

Liz

P.S Given Karen F-E a call and find out for sure, as she will know.

7 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Grossed 195 mio for 5 days with a Median of 180K. Top priced lot was  sold for 1.9 mio. Interestingly WaikatoStud took 8 or so over and  Westbury more. Good idea to split them up at sales time and after all that's where the money is.

From an NZ perspective you'd have to be pretty excited if you had an Almanzor also , with 3 selling for good money and one making 800k!