RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Baz (NZ)

Craig Grylls 5 Winners at Ruakaka

Congrats to Craig bagging 5 wins at Ruakaka today! 👏 Riding in great form currently and as a result sits second on the NZ Jockeys Premiership.
Getting a birdseye view from his Cessna 172.... he must of found the fast lane from above today!
His co-pilot was obviously spying as he bagged a winner as well ! 🧐 😁
They also rode the quinella in the last...something in the air ? 😆

23 minutes ago, Baz (NZ) said:

Congrats to Craig bagging 5 wins at Ruakaka today! 👏 Riding in great form currently and as a result sits second on the NZ Jockeys Premiership.
Getting a birdseye view from his Cessna 172.... he must of found the fast lane from above today!
His co-pilot was obviously spying as he bagged a winner as well ! 🧐 😁
They also rode the quinella in the last...something in the air ? 😆

You going up to the sales at all baz , still making my mind up on whether to go up , might try and make last 3 days . Would have to chop my arms off before i go tho . Going to be interesting sale .

14 minutes ago, nomates said:

You going up to the sales at all baz , still making my mind up on whether to go up , might try and make last 3 days . Would have to chop my arms off before i go tho . Going to be interesting sale .

Yep I'm keen to go again nomates. Not sure what days... maybe all?
I see there is an online only NZB sale in February...I'm guessing this is where Book 3 disappeared to?