RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Varro

paul harris

good on ya mate. you are building a nice team down south, and getting the winners.

focusing only on his as a trainer, im glad to see him back, getting the winners. your enthusiastic, passionate and a welcome addition to the competition in the south island, we need more of you in our industry, it would have been easier finding something else, but you persevered and didnt give up. i look forward to you getting more winners and workng your way back up there.

3 hours ago, Varro said:

good on ya mate. you are building a nice team down south, and getting the winners.

focusing only on his as a trainer, im glad to see him back, getting the winners. your enthusiastic, passionate and a welcome addition to the competition in the south island, we need more of you in our industry, it would have been easier finding something else, but you persevered and didnt give up. i look forward to you getting more winners and workng your way back up there.

Good on anyone battling back , most of his horses going well. He should  use some of his cut to employ someone in school hols to double check his saddling . Greymouth and Reefton he has stuffed it up . 

3 hours ago, Varro said:

You are kidding ?

3 hours ago, Varro said:

Flying!

41 minutes ago, napier said:

Exactly what i posted  " You are kidding "....maybe i should have said " you are fucking kidding "

no not kidding.

you dont think so?

2 winners today, all his team are humming along nicely. hes come back, and hes having a real good go. 

Stable is in good form, and good to see him bringing a number of horses to coast racing, which helped to keep the fields tidy, nice win by bonjour a bargain off gavelhouse about a month ago, may have been 1200$, from memory, previous trainer saying it was panicked amongst other horses and may suit a smaller stable, certainly showed no sign of that yesterday, nice win.

1 hour ago, Shad said:

Stable is in good form, and good to see him bringing a number of horses to coast racing, which helped to keep the fields tidy, nice win by bonjour a bargain off gavelhouse about a month ago, may have been 1200$, from memory, previous trainer saying it was panicked amongst other horses and may suit a smaller stable, certainly showed no sign of that yesterday, nice win.

minor but i think it was $1600. certainly a bargain. 

Can't believe the price Bonjour paid today , after great late run to win at Reefton the extra distance was only going to help today . I took 7's thinking it was well over , but they went silly on the stablemate , spewing it paid 10.60 on tote . Thought it was a bargain price at the time , absolute give away now , good luck to them .

12 minutes ago, nomates said:

Change of scenery can have an amazing effect on a horse or training regime . 

Very very true, and stable changes are big on my list when looking for a winner, doesn't always work, but some can just work the Oracle, certainly would be satisfying as the new trainer, plus I guess that the horse didn't come with to  many convictions, only being lightly raced, good to see these horses offered another chance on the track, also for those looking for a ready made horse, ready to go, and there has been many successful stories on gavel house.

2 hours ago, nomates said:

Can't believe the price Bonjour paid today , after great late run to win at Reefton the extra distance was only going to help today . I took 7's thinking it was well over , but they went silly on the stablemate , spewing it paid 10.60 on tote . Thought it was a bargain price at the time , absolute give away now , good luck to them .

I know a certain person down your way who had $30 a win on Battlinaway. 😲💵 💵💲

9 minutes ago, Baz (NZ) said:

I know one that should have, especially at the fixed odds at 80s and 15s, not an avid follower, but at those odds eyes would have lit up like a xmas tree.

37 minutes ago, Baz (NZ) said:

Good on them , i would love to know their reasoning . Have to say Harris' runners have been tough to follow over the week , other than bonjour . Backed MGowan the other day , went average so left alone today , spewing when it ranged up to win at 22's in the last , happy it ran 2nd . 

Been going thru K2 catalogue between races today , marking my likes , could be in trouble if i go to sale , financially and my marital status . But i'm getting twitchy .

I dropped Qiji olympia, after finishing 27 lengths away at greymouth, pondered long and hard weather it could improve that much in 3 days, was pleased it was beaten at over 40s, what did hurt was the 870 trifecta with two relatively favored horses, usually it stick with the same suspects through the circuit, but his run at grey was to bad to be true, the rest is history, won't be the first or last time this happens. That's racing. 

3 hours ago, Shad said:

I dropped Qiji olympia, after finishing 27 lengths away at greymouth, pondered long and hard weather it could improve that much in 3 days, was pleased it was beaten at over 40s, what did hurt was the 870 trifecta with two relatively favored horses, usually it stick with the same suspects through the circuit, but his run at grey was to bad to be true, the rest is history, won't be the first or last time this happens. That's racing. 

Ricky Baker later in card bounced out of Omoto race unreal, fair brained them today , couple good wins on circuit for the yard .

Loved Fisherman's Blue on the circuit , win and 2 seconds , one tough bugger .

On 1/9/2021 at 2:24 PM, nomates said:

Bonjour now in OZ at Preusker stable .Unraced since Kumara win .Will keep an eye on when he fronts up.

1 hour ago, Red Rum said:

Bonjour now in OZ at Preusker stable .Unraced since Kumara win .Will keep an eye on when he fronts up.

Thanks for the update, be interesting to see how it preforms over there.