RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Trump

Black Caps attain No 1 World Test Cricket rating!

Firstly, congrats to the BC’s for their undoubted great achievement, despite Cricket not being NZ’s number one sport. Well done. However, to put it into perspective, they’ve had Series wins over the two bottom ranked sides in the world, West Indies and Pakistan. Unfortunately, it will be a different story against Aust and India and when the time comes for the NZ Batsmen to face the venomous bowling attack of Aust and India, they will find they have a much smaller total to defend ! But for the moment, bask in the glory - harder tasks await. 

On 1/6/2021 at 8:11 PM, Trump said:

Firstly, congrats to the BC’s for their undoubted great achievement, despite Cricket not being NZ’s number one sport. Well done. However, to put it into perspective, they’ve had Series wins over the two bottom ranked sides in the world, West Indies and Pakistan. Unfortunately, it will be a different story against Aust and India and when the time comes for the NZ Batsmen to face the venomous bowling attack of Aust and India, they will find they have a much smaller total to defend ! But for the moment, bask in the glory - harder tasks await. 

Nice praise Trump....you are a hard marker and yes NZ best at home and do struggle on Aussie soil. Many factors there as in India game yesterday!

But NZ cricket has come a long way...when you a kid Aussie wouldn't even play NZ.....they sent their B team , with a few veterans !

Any reconsideration on your comments re Kane Williamson  ?

KW stood up when needed against the flimsy Pakistani bowlers, so a good Captains knock. It’ll be interesting to see how he and Taylor go against Aust/India and England. That’s the real test. A bit like the Aussie batsmen at the moment. 

On 1/14/2021 at 8:58 AM, Trump said:

KW stood up when needed against the flimsy Pakistani bowlers, so a good Captains knock. It’ll be interesting to see how he and Taylor go against Aust/India and England. That’s the real test. A bit like the Aussie batsmen at the moment. 

Nice Trump.....a bit of reluctant praise there I sense.

It must be nice to be a keen Kiwi sport follower proudly living in Aussie.....you can run with the hares and hunt with the hounds.

Rock up to your golf club and pump the chest out as NZ teams /athletes / horses punch above our weight then speed off home in a flash Mercedes and jump on cafe and warn us of the probable doom when we have to face the might of Australia.

Sure the Black Caps don't win too often in Aussie...you probably remember when they wouldnt even play us...we got their B team up to about 1974........but we have earned our high ranking in recent times.Not only in results but in the way we play the game !And even KW has scored a couple of centuries and a 97 v Australia.

Then in Yachting we continue to do well....like KW our current helmsmen who you dissed recently are ,like KW, among our best ever sportspeople...Champion perforners and people too !

And of course our horses in Aussie....5% of numbers ,win  over 6% of races and 17% of Group races !

On 1/18/2021 at 11:35 PM, tasman man said:

Nice Trump.....a bit of reluctant praise there I sense.

It must be nice to be a keen Kiwi sport follower proudly living in Aussie.....you can run with the hares and hunt with the hounds.

Rock up to your golf club and pump the chest out as NZ teams /athletes / horses punch above our weight then speed off home in a flash Mercedes and jump on cafe and warn us of the probable doom when we have to face the might of Australia.

Sure the Black Caps don't win too often in Aussie...you probably remember when they wouldnt even play us...we got their B team up to about 1974........but we have earned our high ranking in recent times.Not only in results but in the way we play the game !And even KW has scored a couple of centuries and a 97 v Australia.

Then in Yachting we continue to do well....like KW our current helmsmen who you dissed recently are ,like KW, among our best ever sportspeople...Champion perforners and people too !

And of course our horses in Aussie....5% of numbers ,win  over 6% of races and 17% of Group races !

Nicely put young Gaz.Too true.

Hope you and yours are having a great 2021

I'm watching the Karaka sales.Did I see you there?

1 hour ago, Memphis2 said:

Nicely put young Gaz.Too true.

Hope you and yours are having a great 2021

I'm watching the Karaka sales.Did I see you there?

Cheers Memphis,

All good here, just back from a swim and watching the sales too. 

Looks like we racing our yearling ourselves as not entered [ by Santono Aladdin ]. Sold one last year for $5k . Big staying types not really wanted !

Still , I guess if you not in you can't win !

Are you back in NZ now....this new covid case bit of a worry !

1 hour ago, Trump said:

Great win in the T20 to go 2/0 up on the Aussies! Glen Maxwell the Aussie gun and IPL high priced star dismissed for sfa ! Well done the Black Caps! 

Thats generous praise Trump......I thought you'd be highlighting the fact that the Aussie team is a team of no-names !

Should we be offended that Aussie didn't seem to take this 'hit and giggle' series too seriously ?

I guess the main take-out was the fact that it ended up a close exciting game with a lot of runs scored !

But sadly the Breakers and Pheonix struggling !

21 hours ago, tasman man said:

Thats generous praise Trump......I thought you'd be highlighting the fact that the Aussie team is a team of no-names !

Should we be offended that Aussie didn't seem to take this 'hit and giggle' series too seriously ?

I guess the main take-out was the fact that it ended up a close exciting game with a lot of runs scored !

But sadly the Breakers and Pheonix struggling !

The Aussies are playing for spots in the A Team. So the likes of Finch, Wade and possibly Maxwell, are no certainties to tour with the A Team. The Black Caps are playing with belief - although I was wondering what the tall blond kiwi was doing? He had a shocker!