RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

Wet Track at Cromwell

1 hour ago, JJ Flash said:

Local tells me she's gonna be a heavy slog tomorrow. Unreal weather bombs have devastated crops and now what's usually a hard and fast grass track is inundated. Survival of the fittest by the sounds of it.

Gee ,thats tough as 2 x years ago it rained and the Heavy track saw the Cup won in a 2.18 mile rate.

I had a share in the winner !

Great part of the world and normally reliable summer weather , visited there recently.

Picked magnificent Apricots before the gorge was flooded.....wages were $1 an hour / time and half after 40 hours !

Food and board provided !

2 hours ago, tasman man said:

Gee ,thats tough as 2 x years ago it rained and the Heavy track saw the Cup won in a 2.18 mile rate.

I had a share in the winner !

Great part of the world and normally reliable summer weather , visited there recently.

Picked magnificent Apricots before the gorge was flooded.....wages were $1 an hour / time and half after 40 hours !

Food and board provided !

I wondered if you would pick up on that TM.  Great circuit to go on as you had gallops as well. 

I did  Apricot picking outside Alexandra, lasted a week and struggled to eat another one for 20 years. No dam in those days and local pub at Cromwell was a treasure