RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mike28

levante

good run just gave the other horse to much of a head start. i see in the telegraph market there is a question mark next to his name is it unlikely he will be going to the telegraph now?

On 1/2/2021 at 7:31 PM, mike28 said:

good run just gave the other horse to much of a head start. i see in the telegraph market there is a question mark next to his name is it unlikely he will be going to the telegraph now?

Once it learns to jump cleanly will be a superstar

Thought I heard she looking for a mile now - So aiming at the Thorndon mile....... 🏇👍

6 hours ago, Memphis3 said:

Rapid Falls was 8 lengths last and didn’t miss the start. Then not keen on going through them in straight and hooked out and finished well. Strange tactics 

Unusual alright,and also given the serious track bias those back had little chance but to ride for luck , may still have run a place if McNab stayed in, plenty of blackbookers from this meeting

Didnt see to many middle or wider on track make ground so even a clean jump made a tough task given Avantages  positioning, after watching early races looked very tough, Montre  Mio  unlucky earlier and Gold Watch was brilliant given that race pattern but Rocketfuel needed to. a little further off that rail turning in 

11 hours ago, napier said:

So she should......

Napier, I'm reminded of a Lester Piggott quote.

Some horse he had ridden chose to hang out in the straight and cost itself a winning chance.

The trainer asked Lester if he had any sugestions as to how to remedy that wee problem.

'A lump of lead in the ear might help.', Lester replied.

'How the hell do I do that?', the trainer responded.

'Well', Lester growled, 'I'd use a shotgun myself...'