RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
jeepers

Katie Hercock

20 minutes ago, mikenz said:

I have to confess,I don't know what hercock looks like,has she got blonde or dark hair,maybe no hair,does she ride with a upright erect stance or a more limp crouched action,does she like to stick to the front or come from behind?

i think she last raced right handed

2 hours ago, mikenz said:

I have to confess,I don't know what hercock looks like,has she got blonde or dark hair,maybe no hair,does she ride with a upright erect stance or a more limp crouched action,does she like to stick to the front or come from behind?

You are a total fuckwit

5 hours ago, mikenz said:

What an absolute wank you are! She’s an exceptional horsewoman 

On 1/2/2021 at 9:05 PM, mikenz said:

Have a look at Loveracings write up on her today....Trudy/Lynsey/Lisa/Johnathon all know who she is and what she looks like and what she has done for the game.

Pity your not one of those...along with your incestuous cousin Mike28

On 1/2/2021 at 6:20 PM, jeepers said:

I see Katie is back riding in races. Great to see her back as she was a top jock and is a very experienced horsewoman  All the best Katie I hope 2021 treats you well.

Good rider, one that gets off a horse and gives you good feedback imo and sorely needed in the CD. 

What a complete F Wit ! I’d love to see Kate smack you one in the face .

What an absolute twat you have made of yourself saying that. Maybe do a little research next time.