RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
chevy86

Some of My Takeouts from ARC Xmas Racing

On 1/3/2021 at 11:03 AM, mikenz said:

I have grown up with a pretty vast sense of humour,sadly a lot today's humour, if one called it that doesn't tickle my fancy,some people might find weak humour like Miranda or Michael Macintyre funny, sadly I don't.

Weak humour... you made rude and unfunny jokes about a woman's last name. Do you think that highbrow comedy?

1 hour ago, poundforpound said:

How did he survive 15 years in the racing admin game ?? 
That’s a mystery right there and demonstrates the lack of performance accountability at that level 

He put his hand up and presumably nobody else wanted it . Lets reminisce about the Members Board and some of their appointments/decisions- actually we better not.😃

14 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Hand on heart, my view 

With the merging of the three AK clubs, and the new NZTR board & chair, add the fact the new slimline TAB is performing well, we have never had a better opportunity to reinvigorate this code 

Thr only remaining thorn in the side of our code is the incompetence of the RIU and their emerging culture of lying and fabricating evidence, not all of them of course but enough to do the industry significant damage, ... but people in very high places assure me the RIU is about to get exactly what they deserve, and that’ll be a happy day 

Leo Its just a MOU between Counties and ARC. Avondale say they support the merger and to have the average stake at 100k.  Avondale track will be used while the Strathayr is laid at Ellerslie.

In my view this is more likely to get the merger to progress with just two parties involved. You could say that the AJC would likely be an associate  to the new ATC.