RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

Farewell Mark P and Nat R- Enjoy your break

The great team went out with a bang last night and once again got the spoils in the Cup. Read elsewhere that many will not be sad that they are leaving as the big spoils can be shared around more now. What a load of crap,  dumbing down the game is a recipe for declining standards overall IMHO

Farewell to 2 great professionals and may you one day return to do it all again

Really...people bagging them...the industry will be much the poorer without them...just my humble opinion...anyone who bags them or slags them off is just sour grapes...MP is the consummate professional....and a bloody good judge of horseflesh from what I have been told.

10 hours ago, drove a few said:

I can feel the knives already, but I for one was never a fan, too much "stable driving" I hope the big races get a few different trainers, owners and drivers winning them. I know I'll have my haters but this is my opinion, everyone is entitled to theirs.

Not sure about the haters bit or team driving either but as you say "everyone is entitled to their opinion" on here so good on you.

Unless they come back we may never see a more lethal combination again based on their records. In itself that's why harness is going backwards as the game ts turning into an armature /hobby type sport with declining punter turnover. In doing so stakes can not go up but they can go down.

Well I am goin to miss them hard!!! I loved seein em racin, I loved goin to watch em at workouts and races, their horses are always turned out in immaculate condition, trained to the minute, they are consumate professionals and I loved everything about em....when you go to watch them you know they are ready to rock and your gunna see summit, just look at the Cup the other night AmazingDream what a race, she ran down my fav the mighty Spankem; wore him down corr, come on how could you not applaud their talents....they are a drawcard plain an simple, their leavin,  Harness will be the poorer for it.....that said, I wish em well for their time out, for me AllStars will be sorely missed 

Cheers Iraklis

On 1/1/2021 at 5:09 PM, eljay said:

You wont have to wait long - IF they do what is reported they doing, then the stable changes should be posted later today.     So many stories abound, that you wonder why they would wind up such a lucrative business.     

How many horses left Rolleston eljay?

Looks like they transferred all over but they said there will some be going to Aussie for racing.     Whether they will race for Hayden or Nathan we will have to see.     So I no idea how many have left Rolleston or how many are left at Rolleston.    I also don't know how many were under All Stars and if all or only some registered in stable changes.      I imagine most of the good ones will race in Aussie at some stage.

1 hour ago, eljay said:

Looks like they transferred all over but they said there will some be going to Aussie for racing.     Whether they will race for Hayden or Nathan we will have to see.     So I no idea how many have left Rolleston or how many are left at Rolleston.    I also don't know how many were under All Stars and if all or only some registered in stable changes.      I imagine most of the good ones will race in Aussie at some stage.

Just like every other year after Christmas Purdon heads across the ditch to pillage Ozzie money- good on him

7 hours ago, eljay said:

You can see the stable changes on NZHR that will give you a clue who they have transferred to.