RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mikenz

Westport

Apparently nice day over there today, going should suit all, very free draining sandy base, so unless there a down pour, should be a good day of racing, tips anyone, looking at a for a few roughies, webs reactor, tin roof blues nadira franco, and Michelle be the ones I follow for the whole circuit, hopefully I can one in over the three days of racing.

10 year old debutante wins race 1 over the 1.90 favourite,anything can happen at these types of meetings,maybe that's why grass track racings popular,hard to get a winner but if you can get a good one all set up for the day.🙂

5 hours ago, mikenz said:

R3,roughies again,someone later on is gunna get lucky but I'm done here 4 now,good luck anyone trying anyway

Yep was a long day on the punt for sure, I like my roughies, but try as I might couldn't get on to one, did look at the 10 year old debut winner, but draw put me off, good days racing and some close finishes, be backing up the second day.

5 hours ago, mikenz said:

R3,roughies again,someone later on is gunna get lucky but I'm done here 4 now,good luck anyone trying anyway

Good racing, good crowd and good stakes for the owners and the punters get a run for their money with a few of the good payouts probably going to those who like numbers or easy bets  and good on them. This is what this sport is all about, without the people we are in deep shit and well done to all the horse people who made the trip, be a few stories being told in the pubs of Westport tonight

2 hours ago, One more lap said:

Good racing, good crowd and good stakes for the owners and the punters get a run for their money with a few of the good payouts probably going to those who like numbers or easy bets  and good on them. This is what this sport is all about, without the people we are in deep shit and well done to all the horse people who made the trip, be a few stories being told in the pubs of Westport tonight

Westport on Boxing Day is and has been for a long time and hopefully for a long time still a significant event on the Calandar and the Buller Calandar,all the crap about centralisation and cutting down travel etc etc is all very fine but I'd say lots of owners/trainers like the odd trip away,it breaks the monotony 

14 hours ago, Shad said:

Yep was a long day on the punt for sure, I like my roughies, but try as I might couldn't get on to one, did look at the 10 year old debut winner, but draw put me off, good days racing and some close finishes, be backing up the second day.

I balls up with the first four in race one.  Had the first three  (boxed 4 runners) and backed the 4th horse for a place the night before. 

Missed  good ones race 2 and 3 , should have taken TFA 's .

1 minute ago, 2Piper said:

I balls up with the first four in race one.  Had the first three  (boxed 4 runners) and backed the 4th horse for a place the night before. 

Missed  good ones race 2 and 3 , should have taken TFA 's .

Came right later in the day with Kruizer.

Another tough day on the punt, but after 19 races over the two day I finally managed to back a winner, Fynn frost, was happy with the dividend, but boy I backed some average performers, roll on reefton, be some tired horses and some exhausted punters heading there, I won't be one of them, work calls.

1 hour ago, Shad said:

Another tough day on the punt, but after 19 races over the two day I finally managed to back a winner, Fynn frost, was happy with the dividend, but boy I backed some average performers, roll on reefton, be some tired horses and some exhausted punters heading there, I won't be one of them, work calls.

Look on the bright side,you will make money at work,lose it at races lol

1 hour ago, Shad said:

You live on the coast?

On 12/26/2020 at 10:34 AM, 2Piper said:

Bright Glow, Kruizer , It's A Laugh and Kerala Star. All e/w

Kruizer wins first day, Bright Glow wins 2nd day , Kerala Star placed second day. It's A Laugh touch unlucky both days .

Piper missed second day late Quaddie by a nose. Arghhh

48 minutes ago, 2Piper said:

Kruizer wins first day, Bright Glow wins 2nd day , Kerala Star placed second day. It's A Laugh touch unlucky both days .

Piper missed second day late Quaddie by a nose. Arghhh

Forgot It's A Laugh placed on day 2 too.