RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
talk

Leo Molloy - Hero

Settle down everyone. Name suppression will be the least of his worries once the doors finally close. We all know his name (thanks to more liberal laws overseas) and once he’s settled in at Her Majesty’s pleasure, he will be given a suitable greeting I’m sure. If by fluke he gets released (not guilty), that would probably be his worst result ! 

10 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

He had numerous new cases, all of which have been heard with judge only trials, NO jury, he’s been found guilty in every subsequent trial I’m told, there’s NO good reason to continue to give him name suppression 

Bloody good on you Leo. Can anyone tell me how are guy from all reports had no money or neither did his family afford a QC. Surely legal aid dont hand out QC's at the tax payers expense. Or is someone funding it all?. What the going rate for a QC 5k plus a day ?. Whole legal system is crap. 

7 hours ago, poundforpound said:

The Herald ran the story during his murder trial, with all details, to 172,000 premium subscribers 

Newstalk ZB ran the full story with his name etc on their social media pages yesterday 

I was only charged because the RIU got involved and asked the Police to charge me, and that was because I kept humiliating them and their expert witnesses because they were lying in the Operation Inca investigation 

As always I was right, Inca has come to nothing, and that story will be told one say soon 

Despite the shit story and lies told in The Herald Monday my sentencing is not likely to be until at least April

Do watch for The Herald to offer a “substantive apology and retraction” soon though ( their words not mine ) because finally I’m going to sue some cunt for the ongoing lies they perpetuate about me 

My QC is negotiating the terms and wording of their apology as we speak, assisted by the VP of The Law Society 

Meantime the low lying cxxxts involved in Inca and the RIU can rot in hell, they’ll never hurt me 

so who exactly in the RIU was callenging you ?

So the weakarse woman killer and rapist has had his name “finally” revealed publicly. I hope his name is circulated amongst the filthy few in the prison he’s allocated to reside. As for name suppression. I cannot understand why past history does not come into these trials. Surely a pattern of behaviour is indicative of someone’s modes operandi? As for appealing, why should he be allowed to appeal (unless there’s new previously unseen/unheard evidence) with the only outcome a further lining of lawyers pockets with tax payers money? I hope he’s got his goods coming to him in prison. That poor girl must have suffered something bad at his mongrel hands. No pity :( 

4 minutes ago, Trump said:

As for appealing, why should he be allowed to appeal (unless there’s new previously unseen/unheard evidence). 

Agreed, Trump.

Me, as Minister of Justice would allow taxpayer-funded appeals in the instances you cite (or if a grave miscarriiage of justice was reckoned to have occurred).

But, otherwise, I'd say 'We'll fund your appeal up to but, not exceeding, the amount you, your family andyour friends contribute' ... 

1 hour ago, Trump said:

So the weakarse woman killer and rapist has had his name “finally” revealed publicly. I hope his name is circulated amongst the filthy few in the prison he’s allocated to reside. As for name suppression. I cannot understand why past history does not come into these trials. Surely a pattern of behaviour is indicative of someone’s modes operandi? As for appealing, why should he be allowed to appeal (unless there’s new previously unseen/unheard evidence) with the only outcome a further lining of lawyers pockets with tax payers money? I hope he’s got his goods coming to him in prison. That poor girl must have suffered something bad at his mongrel hands. No pity :( 

rather see taxpayer funds as a reward to an inmate ridding us of the scumbag.

Can't help but see an uncanny resemblance between Kempson (Herald photo today wearing blue boiler suit) and a certain NRL player also facing charges of alleged sexual savagery. Certainly is an ugly prick with an evil eye--IMO.

59 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

All along I’ve said when they finally name him other victims will come forward 

That’s why he should’ve been named from day one .... and why Grace Millane on the other hand should’ve been given the protection of the courts, rather than be humiliated and slut shamed 

Guess what’s happened ??, turns out there are multiple other victims who’ve come forward and have been receiving care and comfort 

To compound matters his subsequent trials were “judge only” affairs and his additional sentences are concurrent anyway so they’re just “paper penalties”

Fucking joke and a sad stain on the media, the NZ Police & NZ Judiciary 

And now he is going to the Supreme Court to try and have these other charges overturned too....and we pay for this charade ?.

Surely there must be a limit to aid funding.....get him to start paying the bills and see how far it goes...😡

17 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

And now he is going to the Supreme Court to try and have these other charges overturned too....and we pay for this charade ?.

Surely there must be a limit to aid funding.....get him to start paying the bills and see how far it goes...😡

The legal Aid gravy train is on full steam ahead, We need to just get rid this shit, Lawyers front up for a looser and smile all the way to the bank. How can one defend this person.

6 hours ago, chevy86 said:

Can't help but see an uncanny resemblance between Kempson (Herald photo today wearing blue boiler suit) and a certain NRL player also facing charges of alleged sexual savagery. Certainly is an ugly prick with an evil eye--IMO.

Exactly right......a total mongrel !

Repeat offender.........Leo merely printed what most decent folk wanted printed.

He faced a raft of SIMILAR charges ....name suppression in this case a crock of shit ! No victims needed protecting !

Interesting that folk facing historic charges , yet tried and proven , get their names printed !

Finally the day has arrived. I feel sorry for the other 2 victims as well with no further sentence added on.

Shouldn't this farked up legal system allow for what ever rape term is . Day 4 years for each so not eligible for parole for 25 years?. This legal system has no change .

So does this mean this scum will eventually be let out at some stage. 

So In summary FUCK YOU Jesse Kempson and pay the 400k back from any entitlements he will or hasn't received. I hope they have put all holds on his Oz super and kiwisaver etc.

19 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Given that the Crown’s star witness at the Grace Millane murder trial swore under oath that he’d tried to kill her too, but she pretended to be unconscious then escaped when he rolled off her .... I can’t understand why he’s not facing another attempted murder trial 

With “con-current” sentencing, what would be the point? The guy needs to get a good hiding in prison. Hiding the sausage would be a start! 

19 minutes ago, Leggy said:

Don't think they were protecting him but trying to ensure he didn't have a case for unfair trial on the other cases so he ended up with a sentence befitting his behaviour.

But he effectively received nothing if the sentencing is concurrent. This is where the Law is bullshit and needs changing. Each sentence should be “added” on, otherwise there’s no point in wasting time and money having a Trial. JMHO. Imagine someone murdering 50 people and is found guilty, he should get 50 times the sentence - as I think they do in some countries.