RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gruff

TAB allowing credit Betting?

You wouldn't expect a new system costing $50m (or close to it) plus $17m per annum to cover every  possibility, would you? That's too much to ask. We'll probably need a few more million to fix the bugs and/or omissions such as the scenario described above.  #unbelievable

7 minutes ago, Sobeit said:

You wouldn't expect a new system costing $50m (or close to it) plus $17m per annum to cover every  possibility, would you? That's too much to ask. We'll probably need a few more million to fix the bugs and/or omissions such as the scenario described above.  #unbelievable

It seems there is potential for a mistake made placing a Bet with our TAB costing YOU plenty, so be very careful 🙄i talked to the Help’ desk regarding this matter and he told me “it could only happen if a resulted bet changed “🤔 

1 hour ago, chelseacol said:

nope - think it's illegal isnt it in NZ ??

To the best of my knowledge that is the case. I remember Mick Guerin getting into strife over this years ago. Lost his job I think. Also Graham "Steel Balls" Bruton which involved thousands of dollars.