RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
45yearsofharness

Loose Riening ?

If he was "tight reining" would he have been done for not driving the horse out.       At times you wonder if the authorities know what these very technical terms actually mean.      Maybe it's time for the horsemens 
(horsepersons) association to demand clear and precise explanations to some of these rules/regulations.    

1 hour ago, richie said:

Ian had the hands that farback.on the reins that if anything happened he had no control.

Natalie,Mark,Blair and Tim always have hands right up on reins while "loose reigning"so they can still take control immediately.

Pictures tell the truth!!

look at this picture of the finish his arms are almost straight, (3rd Horse) no different to the other two.

And the other picture, I don't think there is much control there and she crowded Mark at the finish, with the rein that loose how can you be in control?

Bloss.JPG

Beyond.JPG

Almost all drivers are loose reigning in the run up the straight. The funniest thing is that he has now been spoken to twice in about a week. I guess the stipes forgot what was happening last week - mind you that makes sense as they have forgotten for years and years that Lamb couldn't start a race competently.

NZ Metro TC - Friday, 27th November 2020
Race 2 - NEW BRIGHTON COLLISION REPAIRS LTD HCP TROT
Driver I Cameron (BRIGHT GLOW) was spoken to for loose reining in the home straight.
Timaru HRC - Saturday, 5th December 2020

Race 7 - MOTUKARARA WORKOUTS MIKE MCCALLUM MEMORIAL TROT
Driver I Cameron (BRIGHT GLOW) was spoken to for loose reining in the home straight.

47 minutes ago, Spikecity said:

Almost all drivers are loose reigning in the run up the straight. The funniest thing is that he has now been spoken to twice in about a week. I guess the stipes forgot what was happening last week - mind you that makes sense as they have forgotten for years and years that Lamb couldn't start a race competently.

NZ Metro TC - Friday, 27th November 2020
Race 2 - NEW BRIGHTON COLLISION REPAIRS LTD HCP TROT
Timaru HRC - Saturday, 5th December 2020

Race 7 - MOTUKARARA WORKOUTS MIKE MCCALLUM MEMORIAL TROT

Spot on... stipes have always had a bug about Ian Cameron... He's bullied while the useless incompetent Lamb continues blunder after blunder with zero accountability and little punishment, yes he's lost Addington but still got the rest of Canterbury and beyond so he has not lot much really. Lamb is useless and must be replaced. I think if he has any creditability, I doubt he has any?, he should resign. Do the right thing Lamb, do the right thing for harness racing. Every start you f...up is another death stab for harness racing. 

19 hours ago, 45yearsofharness said:

Pictures tell the truth!!

look at this picture of the finish his arms are almost straight, (3rd Horse) no different to the other two.

And the other picture, I don't think there is much control there and she crowded Mark at the finish, with the rein that loose how can you be in control?

Bloss.JPG

Beyond.JPG

I agree there is no difference in those pics.In fact I would say that Ian is not loose reigned there and offence was earlier