RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ohokaman

How did this not win.....??

You’re a bit stiff. The winner caused interference (minor imho) at about the 400m peg or therabouts, when the jock angled out from behind to bring his horse wide. Rider on number 10 had to check his horse otherwise he may have clipped heels and possible fall. Narrow margin but.....

1 minute ago, Trump said:

You’re a bit stiff. The winner caused interference (minor imho) at about the 400m peg or therabouts, when the jock angled out from behind to bring his horse wide. Rider on number 10 had to check his horse otherwise he may have clipped heels and possible fall. Narrow margin but.....

Thanks Trumpy. Couldn’t see anything in the run, and change of placings over there very rare.....bugger.....🙄

8 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Thanks Trumpy. Couldn’t see anything in the run, and change of placings over there very rare.....bugger.....🙄

If you watch the Stewards film closely on Racing.com, you can see the incident quite clearly. Bad luck but plenty of opportunities today! :) 

14 hours ago, Trump said:

If you watch the Stewards film closely on Racing.com, you can see the incident quite clearly. Bad luck but plenty of opportunities today! :) 

It seemed Olivers mount came in enough for him to react before Niendorf, if this is enough for relegation we should be seeing 10 a week. BS

4 hours ago, Leggy said:

Bad intentional interference for mine looking at the stewards vision. Was completely aware what he was doing. Relegation and a severe penalty warranted for mine.

Didn’t look anything in it for mine.....he was in front and pushed him out of the way....see the same thing in most races.

Certainly don’t think it affected the result....as the commentator said “ peaked on his run”........

Relegations rare in Oz.....just my luck.....🙄

Wasn’t the only strange thing there either.

I took some doubles at Albury with a horse called Suburbia I’d been following.

First leg paid $17 so when my nag ran 5th beaten a length...curse, curse.

Results then show Double paid out on first leg with any other runner @ $53.20....?!

Never seen that happen before...but it made up for Friday night.....😉