poundforpound

Tracking favourites ??

41 minutes ago, Littletramp said:

It looks like you can't load a "favourite" that has not yet raced?

Nope

And if you like to review a meeting a day or two after to spot anything you want to follow - you can't add them then either (unless you had actually backed them on the day). I assume this is still the case - gave up on using the TAB one and went offshore 

Another example of breaking something which actually worked ok on the old website

19 hours ago, Leggy said:

I can't even work out to how to add a horse from the results section?

Go to the field under the results Leggy.

Click on the horse you want then click the pennant in right hand corner and add to favourites.....

Loose Cannon from yesterday.....👍

7 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Go to the field under the results Leggy.

Click on the horse you want then click the pennant in right hand corner and add to favourites.....

Loose Cannon from yesterday.....👍

When I go to a historic result in the results section, I can't click on a horse

I get an email most days from the tab with favourite runners in that day, including scratched horses?

Today one of the runners is a horse I had success backing last season that I'd forgotten about. 

I'd like to be able to add runners from historic results and unraced horses too. 

Try www.punters.com.au. Works brilliantly - very reliable - they email you on raceday or you can go to their website and see what is coming up for the next couple of days. It also shows a complete list of all your favourites, with last race results etc. Can record horses, jockeys, trainers. Works for NZ or Australia - gallops only

Instead of bullying Leo Molloy and chasing after other innocent racing participants.....maybe the R.I.U could investigate the real criminals that blew the $50,000,000 and signed up to the annual $17,000,000 extortion cost. Backhanders anyone? They all deserve one literally!