RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

Margin was 3 lengths , be interested to see stipes report around W Pinn lack of effort once in the clear on 5th horse , barely moved , horses either side hard ridden , got beaten .2 of a length for 4th . Owners lost stake money and first 4 punters who had him wouldn't be happy . Should definitely be charged with not riding his horse out . 

Probably be nothing said .

None of us are perfect and I thought Wiremu Pinn's ride on Royal Performer was one Wiremu would rather forget.

I'm sure he was trying his best, but the ride suggested that he was being lined up for a big win at his next start; and don't finish in the first four.

Wiremu is a talented rider who will learn by his error on that horse.

On 07/12/2020 at 10:24 AM, Tauhei Notts said:

None of us are perfect and I thought Wiremu Pinn's ride on Royal Performer was one Wiremu would rather forget.

I'm sure he was trying his best, but the ride suggested that he was being lined up for a big win at his next start; and don't finish in the first four.

Wiremu is a talented rider who will learn by his error on that horse.

Every rider has bad rides they know