RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
DatoStar

Jason Waddell

On 11/29/2020 at 1:53 PM, mikenz said:

I think if you ain't been able to piss in such a long time then probably more important things to worry about😃

Is Cameron Lammas also suffering from urethral strangulation?

12 hours ago, MissJools said:

Thank you for the link, hope Jason can get some help for he addiction, and get his life back on track. (No pun intended!!)

As I have stated before, people have tried to help. He needs to help himself and mix with the correct people.

This story shadows the life and times of Bruce Herd.

I have watched a lot of races in the last 40 odd years and JW's ride on Jenny Eccles from gate 18 in the Oaks was one of the best. Pure genius. I think he jumped from the same gate we he won the Thorndon on Shadows Cast. IMHO he is in the top handful of jockey talents we have had in the last 30-40 years. 

In another life I ran a few half decent marathons and I thought I was skinny when I weighed 67kg. Some of these guys are average height men riding at 54/55! Sometimes I think we underestimate the impact of constantly living in a starved dehydrated state.

I have no idea whether Jason or one of his friends reads this page but I wish him all the best. As much as I would love to see him back in the saddle, more than anything I hope he finds some health and happiness. Thanks for the great memories.

Matt Dravitzki

https://loveracing.nz/RaceInfo/48677/8/Race-Detail.aspx