RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

M Kerr Press Article

23 minutes ago, Eastwood Jaunty said:

And I should add - he actually isn't a lawyer, just one of those types who did a one-week course at Northlands Mall on dispute resolution and then sells himself as a lawyer to people he thinks he can hoodwink.  

Actually 6 Years at Massey University and another 3 at Manash Univesristy in Melbourne. 🤣

5 hours ago, Eastwood Jaunty said:

And I should add - he actually isn't a lawyer, just one of those types who did a one-week course at Northlands Mall on dispute resolution and then sells himself as a lawyer to people he thinks he can hoodwink.  

Should be on the same page at Mr M Kerr  then  A good match.

Im not sure they had much choice given the gravity of the offending and his failure to attend the hearing and give them any reason to give a more lenient sentence.  That said, I do sincerely hope that he gets the help he needs to defeat his issues and that happier days lie ahead for him and all.

On 3/29/2021 at 9:14 PM, harewood said:

Should be on the same page at Mr M Kerr  then  A good match.

Sorry for not responding earlier was busy with my prosecution of my  "ONE" Case ( 15 hours work for $28k fees. Fortunately for her(the defendant) she didnt get the maximum 27 year s behind bars) in the court. Now its time to go fishing  setting the burley to catch you disckheads again

4 hours ago, kilcoyne said:

Sorry for not responding earlier was busy with my prosecution of my  "ONE" Case ( 15 hours work for $28k fees. Fortunately for her(the defendant) she didnt get the maximum 27 year s behind bars) in the court. Now its time to go fishing  setting the burley to catch you disckheads again

Group 1 FLOG 

Learn to spell dickhead

17 hours ago, kilcoyne said:

very rare that anyone gets the maximum is it ..... getting her off may have been something to crow about

51 minutes ago, chelseacol said:

very rare that anyone gets the maximum is it ..... getting her off may have been something to crow about

Would’ve thought faced with the prospect of 27 years prison you’d expect more than 15 hours work from your solicitor for 28k in fees. Possibly was expecting to qualify for the renowned Kendra Law “No win No fee” service........

5 hours ago, MiDeBo Racing said:

Would’ve thought faced with the prospect of 27 years prison you’d expect more than 15 hours work from your solicitor for 28k in fees. Possibly was expecting to qualify for the renowned Kendra Law “No win No fee” service........

You need to read the contract. everyone pays eventually

15 hours ago, MiDeBo Racing said:

He's a fraud will tell you what you want to hear then not reply to your calls,emails or text then months later tell you "SORRY" i cant help you.

1 hour ago, mouse1 said:
17 hours ago, MiDeBo Racing said:

He's a fraud will tell you what you want to hear then not reply to your calls,emails or text then months later tell you "SORRY" i cant help you.

I was always of the opinion that Crown Prosecutors and Police on lower level charges did the prosecution thing in court This seems at odds with his comments below

On 4/15/2021 at 7:05 PM, kilcoyne said:

Sorry for not responding earlier was busy with my prosecution of my  "ONE" Case ( 15 hours work for $28k fees. Fortunately for her(the defendant) she didnt get the maximum 27 year s behind bars) in the court.

All semantics perhaps

On 4/15/2021 at 7:05 PM, kilcoyne said:

Don’t have the case number by chance? Fascinated to read further about your prosecution or defence. Whichever one it was. Thanks in advance

4 hours ago, MiDeBo Racing said:

Don’t have the case number by chance? Fascinated to read further about your prosecution or defence. Whichever one it was. Thanks in advance

{2020 MPC 6/2021}NZERA426 3074412.   EMPC 345/2020,   EMPC 6/2021🤣

2 hours ago, MiDeBo Racing said:

Where does 27 years imprisonment come into a PG dispute between a towing company and a former employee?? 

Its called criminal behaviour

Filing time sheets claiming to be doing work for 6 months (89 times) when they werent doing anything and claiming payment. Its called using a document for percunary (sic) advantage along with a few other things she did. Max sentence 10 years s 255 Crimes Act 1961.

7 years for s 249 Crimes Act 1961 (usig computer for dishonest purpose,

15 times 241 Crimes act 1961, obtaining by deception (3 yrs each)

15 times Theft of Documents and trade secrets s 228 and 230 (total 8 years)

Theft by person in special relationship s 220 7 years.

s 216 attempting to obtain recording devices without warrant 2 years.

Cummulative total over 1000 years but we may accept representative charges and make it one count of each + around 27 years. No ankle tie and home detention for that long