RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

M Kerr Press Article

Your backing a loser here as owners i know are queuing up to have a piece of him over dodgy stuff. 

As i advised one of them he has no money so why waste energy and time on it but he and his co-owners want satisfaction . I believe they are not alone

If found guilty of the stuff everyone knows about HRNZ should ban him for life as should NZTAB

I  do have sympathy towards his father and family. Innocent parties to a sad  situation.

If and when he's found guilty i  I expect  you to name yourself and tells all how wrong you got it but thats not your style from what I've seen of you on here. 

2 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Its a lot more professional overseas so good on you. Or, you could choose to go to a NZ stable with  an honest trainer backed up by an impeccable record.

We all know how much you stuck up for MK but  factually never got anything correct. Horses being moved within a week of him handing in his license for one. 

Factually Incorrect eh. No thats you young fella.

Matt Damon transfered to Robert Dun  for a campaign at the Aucland Cup meeting, long before any thing was released about Mr Kerr. Quote from you "within a week of being moved to Ohoka Park Stables"????? was actually at the stablers for almost a month before sending to Rob Dunn  for the Frankiln Cu and Auckland Cup races.

Willian Wallace_ still under the car of Ohoka Park as of 10 minutes ago ie 1725 hours 8 February 2021 after suffering an injury prior to his last start at Addington and being late scratched on vet advice (Check the stipe report)

Horses being moved ???

Yep I have to agree with that they had horses moved from  Rangiora Racetrack to Ohoka probably about 25 km. Most of them have only just came back to where they started off in the first place.

3 minutes ago, kilcoyne said:

Matt Damon transfered to Robert Dun  for a campaign at the Aucland Cup meeting, long before any thing was released about Mr Kerr. Quote from you "within a week of being moved to Ohoka Park Stables"????? was actually at the stablers for almost a month before sending to Rob Dunn  for the Frankiln Cu and Auckland Cup races.

Willian Wallace_ still under the car of Ohoka Park as of 10 minutes ago ie 1725 hours 8 February 2021 after suffering an injury prior to his last start at Addington and being late scratched on vet advice (Check the stipe report)

Horses being moved ???

Yep I have to agree with that they had horses moved from  Rangiora Racetrack to Ohoka probably about 25 km. Most of them have only just came back to where they started off in the first place.

another site gone within Week. I could believe you or a part owner

2 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Your backing a loser here as owners i know are queuing up to have a piece of him over dodgy stuff. 

As i advised one of them he has no money so why waste energy and time on it but he and his co-owners want satisfaction . I believe they are not alone

If found guilty of the stuff everyone knows about HRNZ should ban him for life as should NZTAB

I  do have sympathy towards his father and family. Innocent parties to a sad  situation.

If and when he's found guilty i  I expect  you to name yourself and tells all how wrong you got it but thats not your style from what I've seen of you on here. 

Peter Cahill

Kendra Law

P O Box 281

Kaiapoi

ph 0272331995

kendralaw@outlook.co.nz

formerly NZ Police no 4472

57 recuit Wing 1973

Currently Retired Police Officer Not required to give final ranking under Official Secrets Act

NOW WHERE'S YOURS??????

2 hours ago, kilcoyne said:

Peter Cahill

Kendra Law

P O Box 281

Kaiapoi

ph 0272331995

kendralaw@outlook.co.nz

57 recuit Wing 1973

Currently Retired Police Officer Not required to give final ranking under Official Secrets Act

NOW WHERE'S YOURS??????

Can you not read. Its the if and when part of above

I don't need your details as your not under investigation . One M Kerr is.

Let's wait and see how this plays out . I have one view and you another

Kilcoyne mate, you need to settledown; sure you may not like the subject up for discussion in here re M Kerr, however, what's been spoken about has been widely published in newspapers and already in the 'very' public domain; havin said that I would venture to say, that you can get as wound up as you like in defense of M Kerr onya with that; but ahh, I reckon the horse has already kinda bolted.....gettin all up an nasty in here aint gunna matter a toss, until the guys been proven innocent everybody and anybody involved with the issue, and inclusive of the wider public in general are gunna discuss what's gone on, what are you goin to do have a shot at everyone who ever discusses it....yeh goodluck with that! and by the way we're not all asshols in here ok, but alot of asshols come in here.....

Cheers Iraklis

4 hours ago, kilcoyne said:

Peter Cahill

Kendra Law

P O Box 281

Kaiapoi

ph 0272331995

kendralaw@outlook.co.nz

57 recuit Wing 1973

NOW WHERE'S YOURS??????

Kilcoyne old son,

Can you please extrapolate on the reasons M Kerr left the Auckland training ranks a few years ago ?

Was that to do with gambling ?

Go easy on me .....

4 hours ago, kilcoyne said:

Horses being moved ???

25km ? More like 10km. Would be home in 15-20 minutes.

11 hours ago, Charlie Bukowski said:

Kilcoyne old son,

Can you please extrapolate on the reasons M Kerr left the Auckland training ranks a few years ago ?

Was that to do with gambling ?

Go easy on me .....

Didnt train in Auckland. Worked for Gareth Dixon. Will PM you

38 minutes ago, tasman man said:

Disappointing he didn't front up to have his say !

Probably because the hearing was a breach of his rights, as not a licenced person and (probably) not interviewed thus not a fair hearing .  By handing in his trainers licence well beforehand the JCA has no jurisdiction. 

Unlike a police charge where he has to front up.

Technically the police can not pass on any information collected by them on the case to the JCA either , without consent.

Mitchell Kerr found guilty at JCA hearing

25 March 2021 , News

Former Canterbury horse trainer Mitchell Kerr has been found guilty of four charges at a Judicial Control Authority hearing in Christchurch.

Kerr was not at the hearing which was held at Addington Raceway

Kerr handed in his trainer’s license last year, citing mental health issues. He was subsequently charged by the authorities after an investigation.

The hearing heard how Kerr had a gambling habit that involved him losing around a million dollars with an Australian betting agency.

The tribunal concluded that Kerr was involved in a series of fraudulent activities including selling a horse that didn’t exist, charging for insurance policies that were never taken out, and that he oversold shares in horses that he had no right to sell.

He was also accused of forging signatures and disguising his fraud with multiple acts of dishonesty.

While Kerr was found guilty on four charges no decision has been made on his penalty, with counsel seeking a substantial disqualification, if not a life ban.

A decision on his penalty is expected within a week.

Its fair to say the Press and Star will dine out on this once again and good on them its news and better authorities be seen to be getting rid of the baddies than denying they exist IMHO

Im sure Kilcoyne will have a differing view 🙄

7 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Mitchell Kerr found guilty at JCA hearing

25 March 2021 , News

Former Canterbury horse trainer Mitchell Kerr has been found guilty of four charges at a Judicial Control Authority hearing in Christchurch.

Kerr was not at the hearing which was held at Addington Raceway

Kerr handed in his trainer’s license last year, citing mental health issues. He was subsequently charged by the authorities after an investigation.

The hearing heard how Kerr had a gambling habit that involved him losing around a million dollars with an Australian betting agency.

The tribunal concluded that Kerr was involved in a series of fraudulent activities including selling a horse that didn’t exist, charging for insurance policies that were never taken out, and that he oversold shares in horses that he had no right to sell.

He was also accused of forging signatures and disguising his fraud with multiple acts of dishonesty.

While Kerr was found guilty on four charges no decision has been made on his penalty, with counsel seeking a substantial disqualification, if not a life ban.

A decision on his penalty is expected within a week.

Its fair to say the Press and Star will dine out on this once again and good on them its news and better authorities be seen to be getting rid of the baddies than denying they exist IMHO

Im sure Kilcoyne will have a differing view 🙄

Didnt see you there so I guess that you dont know what was said. Your claim in para 6 was NOT PROVEN simply because he was NOT ACCUSED  nor was he charged with any offence relating to this claim

13 hours ago, 2Piper said:

Probably because the hearing was a breach of his rights, as not a licenced person and (probably) not interviewed thus not a fair hearing .  By handing in his trainers licence well beforehand the JCA has no jurisdiction. 

Unlike a police charge where he has to front up.

Technically the police can not pass on any information collected by them on the case to the JCA either , without consent.

Finally someone with a bit of sense. Similarly a member of the RIU cannot pass on confidential information to the Press relating to any of their investigations as has happened here as that would be a breach of their Individual Employment Agreement (IEA) relating to Serious Misconduct for which the IEA sanction is immediate dismissal (no notice / no golden handshake).

Could be a vacancy coming up soon

As i said Kilcoyne will see it differently. Defense lawyers often do as thats their job 

An surprise surprise he  did. If he got a life ban IMHO it will be doing him , his family, the industry and owners  a favour. What a coward IMO not turning up. , facing his accusers, defending himself  presumably on the basis of he is no longer a licensed person.

I advised one of those he ripped off to not waste their time chasing someone with no money. Now i'm not so sure- this guy has pissed a lot of people off

2 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

As i said Kilcoyne will see it differently. Defense lawyers often do as thats their job 

An surprise surprise he  did. If he got a life ban IMHO it will be doing him , his family, the industry and owners  a favour. What a coward IMO not turning up. , facing his accusers, defending himself  presumably on the basis of he is no longer a licensed person.

I advised one of those he ripped off to not waste their time chasing someone with no money. Now i'm not so sure- this guy has pissed a lot of people off

Shocking reading what Mr Kerr did, what a dishonest crook. I agree mate, lifetime ban earned and deserved. Good riddance to the mongrel. 

20 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Was that just the one or both of them????

23 hours ago, Thejanitor said:

Shocking reading what Mr Kerr did, what a dishonest crook. I agree mate, lifetime ban earned and deserved. Good riddance to the mongrel. 

Im not a defence lawyer mate. Im the one who has been hired to investigate breaches of their IEA's

23 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

By whom ?

So Inspector Kilcoyne does not wish to answer who hes working for but presumably its the RIU given the way he worded things below.

On 3/27/2021 at 6:04 PM, kilcoyne said:

Im the one who has been hired to investigate breaches of their IEA's

So it looks like he supports MK but he appears to be done and dusted so to speak so now hes going after others to take them down as well for talking to Press. Fascinating stuff below

Similarly a member of the RIU cannot pass on confidential information to the Press relating to any of their investigations as has happened here as that would be a breach of their Individual Employment Agreement (IEA) relating to Serious Misconduct for which the IEA sanction is immediate dismissal (no notice / no golden handshake).

Could be a vacancy coming up soon

10 minutes ago, Eastwood Jaunty said:

Kilcoyne is a fraud.  Turn the snooze on for his comments.

Do you reckon?/ Says he was an ex cop and now an employment lawyer. Wonder which RIU staff member he's going after- hush hush😋 or is it just more innuendo