RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
dbtab

Cambridge Track

DBtab, not sure who your spy was, I have spoken with numerous riders who had no complaints about any kick back of any substance.

I have ridden a few jumpouts myself and for obvious reasons got a wee bit off the pace, but didn’t cop any coming back.

Might pay to get a new spy, or take a first hand look yourself before posting!

Who cares who is the spy is..

At least he made a post about an industry innovation that otherwise I wouldn’t know that it was operative!!

If it is good or bad, how about telling us more about it and what’s next - trials?? Races when?

Given the cost and industry money, you should be shouting about it from the roof tops..

3 minutes ago, Phillipe said:

At least he made a post about an industry innovation that otherwise I wouldn’t know that it was operative!!

If it is good or bad, how about telling us more about it and what’s next - trials?? Races when?

Given the cost and industry money, you should be shouting about it from the roof tops..

Did you read this posted above re the recent trials? https://loveracing.nz/News/31835/Synthetictrackgetstickofapproval.aspx

8 minutes ago, Phillipe said:

Pretty sure they have been doing just that for over a year now.

1 hour ago, Phillipe said:

It was publicised on the NZTR website for all to see. And the videos from the trials are up for everyone to see.  The only interesting thing I noticed was the decent distance from the finishing post to the turn out of the straight. I would rather have seen a longer straight myself. I'm not a fan of short straights.

28 minutes ago, Baz (NZ) said:

From memory they planned to have the first race meeting in May? 🤔
I'm very interested in facilities proposed...are Cambridge looking at a grandstand or a trackside bar like at Cambridge raceway?

6 meetings every second Wednesday from May 19 this season.

Did I read the love racing article?? Yes, however it’s one persons opinion on a site that would only tell one side.

did I read NZTR, no, I never do.

do I read Racecafe.. YES, because I trust that with such a diverse base of participation, I will read some thing interesting and possibly true.

At least my post has created interest and caused some information to come forward.

Anyone go to the trials and have an opinion??

10 hours ago, Phillipe said:

Did I read the love racing article?? Yes, however it’s one persons opinion on a site that would only tell one side.

did I read NZTR, no, I never do.

do I read Racecafe.. YES, because I trust that with such a diverse base of participation, I will read some thing interesting and possibly true.

At least my post has created interest and caused some information to come forward.

Anyone go to the trials and have an opinion??

Loveracing is the NZTR website. I don't think you would get a better opinion of the Cambridge track than a local Trainer, who from previous posts, does not hold back on letting the industry know if things are not travelling in the right direction.

Hope you get over your Covid.