RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

Matt Anderson

The trouble is hrnz for years have always let people offĀ very lightly Ā positive swabs and all sorts Ā of other stuff get basically slapped with a wet bus ticket and pretty much left to carry on business as usual .Ā We need our racing industry to be clean AndĀ Ā to have a very tough stance on corruption andĀ Ā criminalĀ Ā activity , it should beĀ that you get one chance and when you ruin that chance your gone from the game for good.Ā 

The trouble is we seem to take a age to get a verdict long after the offence has been committed .

As for beating up females in time not so long ago they would be taken around the back and have yourĀ collar straightenedĀ if you get my drift ,

But then look at a few years ago that similar age guy smacked that police woman and as his father well know in wine industry has a lawyer that gets him off that now tells us where society has now gone.Ā GUTLESS governments both National and labourĀ 

1 hour ago, Iraklis said:

Hey JJ mate I messaged you privately few days ago when I first noticed Kerr postĀ missin, yup,Ā it is long gone, dunno why huh?

Ā 

Cheers Iraklis

Just had a look in my inbox- nothing there from you I man

9 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Am i missing something here or has the M Kerr post been removed. This chap who associates with Anderson is in whole heap of trouble. One of his previous owners was telling me the Feds are interviewing some of his owners next week. Others are talking civil action. One wonders what HRNZ and or RIU can do once he conveniently handedĀ in his licenses and he is not alone with this type of behavior. Is it time for regs if they are not their already to purge the sport of all the baddies who run for coverĀ 

We may have been censored JJ.

11 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Agree Navi, Judges do 'consider' precedent when making their decisions, but disagree that the law works on precedent alone;Ā it does involve the Judge's own discretion as well....

Ā 

Cheers Iraklis

I take your point Iraklis, but I didn't intend to intimateĀ they follow precedent alone.

Judges can and do use discretion.

I just wish whenĀ using that discretion, they didn't give discounts to crims for things like, it's aĀ first offence, a custodial sentence will prevent me playing sport overseas, or my Dad was a drunk & my MumĀ didn't love me....Ā  Should have considered all of this before committing the offence!!!

On 11/26/2020 at 2:27 PM, JJ Flash said:

Am i missing something here or has the M Kerr post been removed. This chap who associates with Anderson is in whole heap of trouble. One of his previous owners was telling me the Feds are interviewing some of his owners next week. Others are talking civil action. One wonders what HRNZ and or RIU can do once he conveniently handedĀ in his licenses and he is not alone with this type of behavior. Is it time for regs if they are not their already to purge the sport of all the baddies who run for coverĀ 

Ā The matter is slowly working itself into the public domain:Ā https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/racing/123515144/rising-harness-racing-trainer-quits-as-concerns-sent-to-police

What bullshit am I reading in todays edition of the Christchurch Star regarding former HRNZ chairman Ken Spicer and old Peter Jones meeting with new HRNZ CEO Gary Woodham discussing Andersons future. His only future is being as far away from Harness Racing activity as possible, behind bars, keys thrown away. He is the lowest of lowest with what he has done !!!

8 hours ago, MAJESTIC said:

What bullshit am I reading in todays edition of the Christchurch Star regarding former HRNZ chairman Ken Spicer and old Peter Jones meeting with new HRNZ CEO Gary Woodham discussing Andersons future. His only future is being as far away from Harness Racing activity as possible, behind bars, keys thrown away. He is the lowest of lowest with what he has done !!!

Someone mentioned it at local last night. MVB has also been busy on the topic with a similar article re Anderson.Ā 

I have not seen eitherĀ  so can't comment but if you say Spicer isĀ  involved then alarm bells should be ringing. Who could forget his NM support comments when chair of HRNZĀ 

45 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

I'm wondering how this so called informal meeting between named parties got to these journalists. Whose spilling the beans and for what purpose?.

I think you will find it is an insider jealous person(s) with association or part of the gypsy training group who have not worked out there are better drivers and trainers than themselves .

There is a trainer will a hot line to the RIU & MVB who is on a personal crusade to put everyone down who are high performers in the sport.

Jealous witch hunt.

On 1/30/2021 at 12:15 PM, LongOwner said:

I think you will find it is an insider jealous person(s) with association or part of the gypsy training group who have not worked out there are better drivers and trainers than themselves .

There is a trainer will a hot line to the RIU & MVB who is on a personal crusade to put everyone down who are high performers in the sport.

Jealous witch hunt.

Thanks Martin but its the Star articles by this chap Clark that are more targeted IMHO.Ā 

On 1/30/2021 at 12:15 PM, LongOwner said:

Jealous witch hunt.

Or maybe they are on a "which hunt" to keep the game clean! šŸ¤”

On 11/26/2020 at 9:32 PM, MAJESTIC said:

When his term of suspension ceases on Feb 1st Harness Racing NZ needs to grow balls step up and ban this F... Wit from the industry for life. He is a convicted criminal isn't he.Ā 

Yes, he is ; but if you look at precedence , he can argue that HRNZ have let a convicted murderer have a trainers licenceĀ  in the past ( after the act and release from sentence ).