RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Trump

RIP Barry Neville-White

Sad to learn of Barry’s passing and his funeral today. A good man who raced many horses including an Auckland Cup winner. Spent time giving his input as Chairman of the Auckland Racing Club. A very successful Businessman man, Barry was a very gracious person, a great family man and a good friend to all who knew him. Always very courteous and a great host. RIP Barry Neville-White

I agree with everything Trump has written about Barry. We were co-directors on the TAB and I was very disappointed that Barry was not on the Racing Board that was formed following the disappearance of the TAB and the RIB. His racing knowledge,  his commitment and his passion for the sport/industry could have done so much for the new RB.

I well remember his excitement when the name of one of his latest horses was accepted - Auckland Blues. 

I believe he won over 100 races as an owner and I am sure that included one or two with the Mosgiel Andertons with whom he was good friends.

R.I.P Barry