RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Varro

Rogerson

Whats happened to this bloke and his team?

use to have some decent horses, and was a bit of a force.

he seems to be pushing a large team of duds, and races the shit out of them i.e. saignon, aalalune, amongst others.just keeps backing them up.

my memory recalls him in the 90's as being a bit more competitive and producing some decent horses with a decent strike rate.  but from what i see now, he flogs them.

i do like his horse All The Rage, hes got some ability this horse. it will be interesting to see how he places him

6 hours ago, Varro said:

Whats happened to this bloke and his team?

use to have some decent horses, and was a bit of a force.

he seems to be pushing a large team of duds, and races the shit out of them i.e. saignon, aalalune, amongst others.just keeps backing them up.

my memory recalls him in the 90's as being a bit more competitive and producing some decent horses with a decent strike rate.  but from what i see now, he flogs them.

i do like his horse All The Rage, hes got some ability this horse. it will be interesting to see how he places him

Graeme Rogerson ......certainly one of the true characters and achievers in Racing , not only in NZ !

Could call him competitive as it is a very small list of NZ trainers who have their names on honours board for Melbourne Cup ,Cox Plate , Golden Slipper [ 2003 from memory] and various Derby and Group races !

Dunno what inspired you to deliver this Sunday morning offering.......maybe you lost 2 Bucks on one of his horses ?

Of course he also active in Harness as well.....often supports the underdog...people and clubs....as he never forgets his start in industry !

I think he deserves  some respect !