RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Grahame Noblet

What an evil cow.....

.... the Maoris' have in that harawira woman! She has been at it again,insulting her own race at a meeting up North somewhere.

It is about time that the Elders with any sense,give her the message,or should the SEALS give her the message? :D

the good thing about her is that time is catching up.. and with that she draws closer to her death bed....whats wrong with her people do i have to come and show you how to holsd the pillow down on the old bitch...lol.

yes grahame, she is really full of hate..not only for the white man but sadly for her own race... unless it is done her way no other way is exceptable...

imagine...

a room full of old has been polictical/protesters..

her, sue bradford.hone...the likes of many others.. the ora within that room would be a killer..did we deprieve them of something?

or are they just bitter old people at the end of their roads...na,i'm all for pushing her off a cliff.. would be could for the country and for maoridom.

the good thing about her is that time is catching up.. and with that she draws closer to her death bed....whats wrong with her people do i have to come and show you how to holsd the pillow down on the old bitch...lol.

Careful, you two, lol...

It mightn't happen this Election - or even, hopefully, the next one - but some day the public is going to back a Centre Left government again...

Of necessity, it'd probably need to be a coalition...

Can you imagine Hone in discussions with whoever is leading Labour that year:

Hone: For me to join your gang I'd need a special concession.

Labour leader: What would that be, Hone? Winston has got Foreign Affairs...

Hone: I'd want Mumsie as Governor-General. In perpetuity...

.... the Maoris' have in that harawira woman! She has been at it again,insulting her own race at a meeting up North somewhere.

It is about time that the Elders with any sense,give her the message,or should the SEALS give her the message? :D

have spoke out against her son and his Mana Party by any chance.

They have a little dictatorship going on up there in the Far North, ie. disagree with the Harawiras in any way and you are just DIRT to everyone !!

have spoke out against her son and his Mana Party by any chance.

They have a little dictatorship going on up there in the Far North, ie. disagree with the Harawiras in any way and you are just DIRT to everyone !!

In a week since the son set up his HONE party,I haven't seen the old racist bitch in sight.Thought I might have spotted her an Tanzor sharing a joint in the background.

In a week since the son set up his HONE party,I haven't seen the old racist bitch in sight.Thought I might have spotted her an Tanzor sharing a joint in the background.

gathering support for her boys Mana Party at Hone Waititi Marae Henderson , calling Sharples and Turia among other things - " Snakes",check out the report in todays NZ Herald