RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
eljay

Trading Banks Closures

ASB announced a wholesale closure of branches a short while back and now BNZ will break their promise of no closures till 2022 by progressively closing branches many almost immediately.       And with the huge savings they intend to acxhieve, will they pass this back to the customer????      Many communities will be left with no facilities at all as the other banks already do not service those communities.    And this hot on the heels of Taxcinda trumpeting they will create more jobs.        The only thing "more" will be the unemployment queues!

5 hours ago, eljay said:

ASB announced a wholesale closure of branches a short while back and now BNZ will break their promise of no closures till 2022 by progressively closing branches many almost immediately.       And with the huge savings they intend to acxhieve, will they pass this back to the customer????      Many communities will be left with no facilities at all as the other banks already do not service those communities.    And this hot on the heels of Taxcinda trumpeting they will create more jobs.        The only thing "more" will be the unemployment queues!

Sign of the times mate. Most banking is done electronically these days and cash will not be allowed/used in the near future. None of my kids could lend me a single dollar these days. Everything they transact is electronically- even their punting!  My golf club is a cashless Club. No cash means less chance of theft. Everything is on account and paid electronically. Banks will continue to close branches until all that’s left are a few strategically placed “Business Centres”.