RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

Another Own Goal by HRNZ?

So Mick spouts off on Box Seat that Gary Woodham is the new CEO of HRNZ. Yet there is nothing on their website that i have seen and no one has raised it here or elsewhere.

Yes its been doing the rounds he got the job but don't you think a professionally run operation with a professional Board and Chairperson would be making the announcement before it turns up on a TV show

2 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

So Mick spouts off on Box Seat that Gary Woodham is the new CEO of HRNZ. Yet there is nothing on their website that i have seen and no one has raised it here or elsewhere.

Yes its been doing the rounds he got the job but don't you think a professionally run operation with a professional Board and Chairperson would be making the announcement before it turns up on a TV show

30th October 

https://www.hrnz.co.nz/news/hrnz-confirms-new-chief-executive/

"Woodham will start in early January 2021."

12 minutes ago, AndrewFitzgerald said:

et there is nothing on their website that i have seen and no one has raised it here or elsewhere.

Thanks for that Andrew and thus an apology is offered to HRNZ and its board.. Very strange that no-one else has raised this on either of harness channels