RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Baz (NZ)

R.I.P Wally O'Hearn

With the recent sad news of the passing of respected racing journalist Wally O'Hearn I thought I'd pass on funeral details below for race cafe members wishing to attend his service.
A top bloke who will be sadly missed by his peers.❤️ My sincere condolences to all of the O'Hearn family and Wally's loved ones. 💔 Rest in peace Wally. 🌹

O'HEARN, Wally Robert:
Peacefully on 14 November aged 61, dearly loved husband of Vanessa, father of David & Karl, Loved father-in-law of Mel and loved Grandfather of Taylah, Charlee and Max. Resting now with all the great memories he created and celebrated. His race has been run and he fought right to the line, but hoping to enjoy more success as an owner. A service will be held for Wally on Thursday 19 November at the Matamata Racecourse SH 27, Matamata at 1.00pm. Donations in lieu of flowers to the Cancer Society. Broadway Funeral Homes, Matamata.

Wally O'Hearn (@WallyOhearn) | Twitter

https://loveracing.nz/News/31736/Vale-Wally-OHearn.aspx

That's tragic news to hear & read.

It goes to show one must make the most of been kind to those who you don't know in life and what they may or may not be going through.

He was always a friendly chap and will be remembered for his contributions all around including in the late Friday Flash Publication..

Thoughts are with those close to him

RIP Wally, up there with all the other Racing greats.