RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Nina Hope

Cross Codes JJ Flash

Because I am unable to join on the other racing site and I do not know your names, i will have to contact you on here.  

Greg has just lost his Dad and Ben has just lost his biggest supported his Grandad..........If your or Cross codes have any heart please don't persist with the bagging of them on the bitofayarn site. Please

Nina

2 hours ago, Nina Hope said:

Because I am unable to join on the other racing site and I do not know your names, i will have to contact you on here.  

Greg has just lost his Dad and Ben has just lost his biggest supported his Grandad..........If your or Cross codes have any heart please don't persist with the bagging of them on the bitofayarn site. Please

Nina

Nina , firstly condolences . Secondly i did not bag your son. I actually suggested it would be foolish to do so given the tirades you and your husband have launched at those who previously knocked his drives. Boag deserved all he got at Chertsey