RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
,knight star

Knightstar

Shouldnt of lost at Ellerslie and i had no bets...

I had 8 multis going with Devotion and the biggest cert today Sound into the masters Golf thought id cracked it 😖  This  replay will be well scrutinized 😆

First thing you notice is the slight inward movement of the second horse as devotion moved out which exaggerated the first contact, the winner going better at the post, in Australia placings stand, better horse won which is the essence of any protest...certainty beat ????? 

Well guys, I too have looked at replay [head-on] a number of times. 

he first horse past the post should have "stayed" the winner as, to me it came from behind, half way down the straight, to win.

Normally it is the Chief Stipe who leads these bad decisions, but he was in Christchurch!

28 minutes ago, Insider said:

Well guys, I too have looked at replay [head-on] a number of times. 

he first horse past the post should have "stayed" the winner as, to me it came from behind, half way down the straight, to win.

Normally it is the Chief Stipe who leads these bad decisions, but he was in Christchurch!

Apparently hes looking at putting in lanes on the New Strathyr surface at Ellerslie 😆

57 minutes ago, Aaron Bidlake said:

Like Waverley yesterday, gosh it was the most lovely surface I have walked on. 

Always a great surface at Waverley , Harvey Wilson is the track manager i think i heard them say , a farmer with probably a couple more on the committee , so a lot of knowledge right there .

Harvey is the President. But sure to have some say in the track prep,along with a bunch of knowledgeable farmers on the committee.  Everything about that club seems right, track perfect, facilities tidy and a very welcoming team of members going around checking participants were happy and offering lunch and a drink if we liked. 

7 hours ago, Trump said:

Speaking of Strathayr, how beautiful was that Newcastle track on Saturday? Lush grass and great surface. Strathayr is great!

Dont know a great deal about StrathAyr, but  certainly looks a great surface. So great  to see you give StrathAyr your  tick of approval  😃

34 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Dont know a great deal about StrathAyr, but  certainly looks a great surface. So great  to see you give StrathAyr your  tick of approval  😃

The surface is turf. Strath enables it to take a lot of water and drain away when downpours occur. That’s why HK and S’pore have this drainage system. 

8 hours ago, Aaron Bidlake said:

Like Waverley yesterday, gosh it was the most lovely surface I have walked on. 

Wait until you get to Trentham on 5 December! 

[Subject to weather of course, as a  cloud burst on the Friday night would stuff my prediction!]