RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Cubes

NZ Cup and Show week...Christchurch....Now

All astute 'Cafers will know that the Cubemeister is hopeless on the punt

And this week proves no exception

And Cubity missed the first Saturday @ Riccarton 'cause we were in Dunners

And Cubity's donkey ran like a donkey on Wednesday

Yet The Cubinator has a smile from wide to dial 'cause Cubes is having fun at the track and catching up with 'Cafer mates and spinning some yarns

Was that Tasmanman , Chelseacol , Hutch , Uneasy ,Dodecahedron whom we tripped over yesterday.....?

Tough day on the punt but catching up with good sort 'cafers at the track makes it all worthwhile....

Now onto Saturday.....

18 hours ago, Cubes said:

All astute 'Cafers will know that the Cubemeister is hopeless on the punt

And this week proves no exception

And Cubity missed the first Saturday @ Riccarton 'cause we were in Dunners

And Cubity's donkey ran like a donkey on Wednesday

Yet The Cubinator has a smile from wide to dial 'cause Cubes is having fun at the track and catching up with 'Cafer mates and spinning some yarns

Was that Tasmanman , Chelseacol , Hutch , Uneasy ,Dodecahedron whom we tripped over yesterday.....?

Tough day on the punt but catching up with good sort 'cafers at the track makes it all worthwhile....

Now onto Saturday.....

Indeed Cubes,

Great to catch up.....your horse will win races ,showed a fair bit of lick ,lets say it down in worst part of track !

Sure is something unique/special about Cup week in Garden City which needs to be retained .

Certainly less current North Island horses than in past but racing folk from all across NZ from all denominations ....administrators from all over , old and new trainers all there.

Old Double All Blacks , NZ Cricket captains and trainers/ jockeys and a real mixing of all codes ....they even had a kids Kart Harness race won by Waikato's Kate Coppins.

Spotted some of my old fav jockeys MJ Skelton and DNHadfield.

Southland horses very competitive ,great to see....shame that Otago area hardly represented ,unlike the past.

Sure the public grandstand not a good look , was so good viewing in the past but the Main stand and temporary areas  such vibrant areas .....and plenty of grass areas still.

Cant understand how Kiwi Ida raced so poorly and fell over backwards at the Stewards quinella but little to groan about.

I guess its the people that make it......a great week not to be missed.

Hope to catch up again Cubes , hoped you might pick me up as I hitch hiked to Ashburton trots but maybe unlike me you don't bat for both teams !

Cup Week in Garden City .....not to be missed !