scooby3051

NZ CUP COMP ENTRY THREAD

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Trump said:

Jeez Gruff, you worked so hard to get the cash and you plonk it on a $34 chance! Might as well ask Scoobs to throw into Manukau Harbour!! 🤑Good luck with it and I hope it at least runs a drum for you. Paying about $6 the place, so $1800 would be a nice collect. 

Time will tell Trumpy, nothing stopping $1.70 shots from losing and throwing the $$ in the Manukau doesnt give you a runners chance Big fella 😃 .... besides i received this txt 🙄 😆

0BCF2EC2-644B-4E92-BC54-5FA1C6D69BE0.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2020 at 6:11 PM, scooby3051 said:

Well done Gruff and Trump  congrats on sharing the prize ...thanks to everyone who entered....let me know next week you guys what your each way bet will be and I wish you luck with it. Thanks again to everyone who entered.

Hi Scooby, I would like you to place my NZ Cup Comp winnings as follows please:

Saturday Kembla Grange Race 7:

No 2 OLMEDA $375 win. 
please confirm if ok and Fixed Odds? 
Thanks so much mate. I donated my last prize back but this time I’m going to haveago! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Trump said:

Hi Scooby, I would like you to place my NZ Cup Comp winnings as follows please:

Saturday Kembla Grange Race 7:

No 2 OLMEDA $375 win. 
please confirm if ok and Fixed Odds? 
Thanks so much mate. I donated my last prize back but this time I’m going to haveago! 

Ive been told 

 

8 hours ago, Trump said:

Hi Scooby, I would like you to place my NZ Cup Comp winnings as follows please:

Saturday Kembla Grange Race 7:

No 2 OLMEDA $375 win. 
please confirm if ok and Fixed Odds? 
Thanks so much mate. I donated my last prize back but this time I’m going to haveago! 

Ive been told Kirwans lane in Race 3 Big fella, ya may as well throw that  ticket in Sydney Harbour 😆.... just jokes, im sure youll go well 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Ive been told 

 

Ive been told Kirwans lane in Race 3 Big fella, ya may as well throw that  ticket in Sydney Harbour 😆.... just jokes, im sure youll go well 😀

I might (for fun) take an all up ew Jakkl/Olmeda/Kirwans !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Trump said:

I might (for fun) take an all up ew Jakkl/Olmeda/Kirwans !

Hey Trump , you and Rummy are the best two tipsters on this site to date, but a few are closing in... i like that multi particularly for the place, but hey 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trump said:

Down the gurgler! What a waste of $375! Olmedo certainly hasn’t captured his French 2000 Guineas winning form. Why didn’t I put it on my fave Jockey in the Ballarat Cup!! 

Hell of a run from Irish Flame....tough kiwi bugger. Walker was having a right conversation with other riders who wouldn’t let him in.

Had no right to win that being three wide the trip.

Riding the Wave..ex Nigel Tiley was impressive at good odds in the first......👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Hell of a run from Irish Flame....tough kiwi bugger. Walker was having a right conversation with other riders who wouldn’t let him in.

Had no right to win that being three wide the trip.

Riding the Wave..ex Nigel Tiley was impressive at good odds in the first......👍

Riding the Wave bolted up  , Levante at Puke was pretty handy too, out of a right old plodder of a mare but she really shifts .

Harlem bit unlucky late on in Cup OM , he's been a moneyspinner . They paid some good coin for him but he's done them a turn or two .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.