RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Barry Lichter

NZ Cup start fallout: Horsemen weigh options

55 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Good on those horsemen I say, go hard! but they gunna need support from everyone, this could be the catalyst to gettin somethin done finally....

Cheers Iraklis

I completely agree with you Iraklis. Get everybody onboard, circle the wagons & go hard folks.

I just get so pissed off hearin an readin 'its been like this for years'or 'that's how it is' or 'nothin gets done about it' etc etc well here's a group lookin to take things further good for em 👍 if everyone jumps in an supports these guys, if yuh make enough noise someone's gunna hear, and a large group is better than lonesome dude for shinin light on a serious issue.....hell Harness is facin enough woes let alone from within (HRNZ) like this....

Cheers Iraklis

PS. it was still great to see the mighty Spankem run out his usual honest race for all the furore of the start anyway...