RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
nomates

The return of Wiremu Pinn

I see Wiremu Pinn listed for some rides on Saturday at Tauranga , noticed he had been riding at the trials , great to see this young talent back raceday . Anyone know who he is signed with ? Good luck to the young fella , hopefully fulfills the huge promise that he exhibited when in New Plymouth .

I just had a glance at the races at Tauranga on Saturday and see that Wiremu Pinn is back riding. The majority of his rides are for Stephen Marsh and that might be that he has taken him on as a stable rider. Have seen him through in a few northern trial meetings of late. He initially gave it away around 12-18 months ago when he was with his former boss in Allan Sharrock who doesn't his apprentices very well at all. Always shown talent in the saddle and good to see him back. 

Thoughts??

10 hours ago, nomates said:

I see Wiremu Pinn listed for some rides on Saturday at Tauranga , noticed he had been riding at the trials , great to see this young talent back raceday . Anyone know who he is signed with ? Good luck to the young fella , hopefully fulfills the huge promise that he exhibited when in New Plymouth .

I thought you were going to say....Reese Jones! 🤣

On 11/11/2020 at 10:54 PM, Baz (NZ) said:

I thought you were going to say....Reese Jones! 🤣

Watch this space 😜

Everything was going along nicely in 1985 in Matamata and then -

along came Jones

small thin Jones

Slow walking Jones

slow talking Jones

along came long lean lanky Jones 

9 hours ago, Kingshill said:

Where is Reese Jones these days? Is he the B Jones the Stipendiary steward? 

Also saw a R Jones riding at some country meeting on Trackside last weekend...... Got me wondering 🙂

Reese Jones is based in Matamata married and enjoying fatherhood.
He is still riding track-work and available to ride race-day.
There is a R Jones in Australia riding regularly. A female apprentice from memory I see frequently pop up on Trackside.