RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rdytdy

Nz Cup Day R18

TICKETS SOLD AND ENTRY TO THE NZ CUP MEETING TO BE HELD ON SATURDAY 7, WEDNESDAY 11 AND SATURDAY 14 NOVEMBER 2020 AT RICCARTON PARK RACECOURSE (‘THE RACECOURSE’) ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS: •

The Canterbury Jockey Club Incorporated (‘CJC’) reserves the right to refuse entry. •

No person under the age of 18 years will be admitted to the racecourse on NZ Cup Day. •

Intoxicated people will be refused entry. Random breath testing may apply. • 

I wonder if there will be any provision for the public this year. It is unbelievable how long they have left that public stand there unused, and they never even make an effort to put up any temporary seating. Quite bizarre really. Have they never noticed the way other sports erect temporary seating for big events. The place will be a shambles if it rains.

4 hours ago, chelseacol said:

The R18 thing is wrong - but liquor licensing around cup week has become painful over the last 10 years or so.

I cannot wait for the experience of being in a round of  6  people on track and being told I can only buy 2 drinks (or 1) as the day goes on....  

How is it that the rules around the trots on Cup Day at Addington seem to be different?

4 hours ago, Pam Robson said:

How is it that the rules around the trots on Cup Day at Addington seem to be different?

Possibly the average trotting racegoer is considered more civilised and better able to handle their booze than the typical gallops racegoer Pam. That is of course just an assumption.

13 hours ago, rdytdy said:

TICKETS SOLD AND ENTRY TO THE NZ CUP MEETING TO BE HELD ON SATURDAY 7, WEDNESDAY 11 AND SATURDAY 14 NOVEMBER 2020 AT RICCARTON PARK RACECOURSE (‘THE RACECOURSE’) ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS: •

The Canterbury Jockey Club Incorporated (‘CJC’) reserves the right to refuse entry. •

No person under the age of 18 years will be admitted to the racecourse on NZ Cup Day. •

Intoxicated people will be refused entry. Random breath testing may apply. • 

I'm looking forward to Te Rapa then on Saturday..... with all the Intoxicated under 18 year olds! 😎
I hope I'm not refused entry ? 😆