RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mikenz

TVs coverage,

1 hour ago, nzhorseracing said:

I guess to enjoy the TV1 coverage you would have to have the perspective of someone who has never watched a horse race before. 

If it has then good , might hook a few who become regulars , that's why racing should be on free to air .

Shocking to be fair, plastic horse naming, pulling out syndicate draws from a unicorn,  what a bloody circus I thought,  would have  just been better showing the race, I thought it made a bit of a mockery of the race,upside I guess they did show it on free TV.

2 hours ago, Shad said:

Shocking to be fair, plastic horse naming, pulling out syndicate draws from a unicorn,  what a bloody circus I thought,  would have  just been better showing the race, I thought it made a bit of a mockery of the race,upside I guess they did show it on free TV.

I only watched it on delay after someone posted on here just to form an opinion,it was crap,you could have just taken a feed from trackside or oz,easy peasy.

1 hour ago, edor said:

racing.com victoria unreal professional great interviews even live from prince trainer standard 100% above local bull easy to get on all horses in birdcage great interviews

Are you in nz or oz,is it a betting site or just a racing site?

2 hours ago, mikenz said:

Are you in nz or oz,is it a betting site or just a racing site?

Mikey you taking the piss again? Racing .Com is the go to for Victorian Racing, no wonder your playing catch up, get with the program son 😀