RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Trump

Farmington today

Joviality in Race 2. Have a look at the shocker ride by JMac. Might be an inquiry into that ride. A slaughtered favourite for sure. Never rode it at any stage. I must look at the noms for later in the carnival for this one!

15 minutes ago, TurnyTom said:

An absolute Slaughter from the moment they jumped

A shocker

Did you notice him angle it inwards on the turn rather than bring it to the outside? Then sat as quiet as a church mouse all the way down the straight. I’m picking the Stipes might have a look at that re “riding on merits “. I may be wrong but that’s what it looked like. By the way, I did not have a bet on it. 

6 hours ago, Trump said:

Joviality in Race 2. Have a look at the shocker ride by JMac. Might be an inquiry into that ride. A slaughtered favourite for sure. Never rode it at any stage. I must look at the noms for later in the carnival for this one!

Our pot had Sweet Ruby and Joviality , a very painful watch down  straight both with tons up sleeve , both double BB next time .

Joviality Jumped away awkwardly. Held up for clear running from the 500 metres and went to the line not fully tested. When questioned rider James McDonald explained that the instructions were to settle back and give the filly time before running on strongly. He added that after being obliged to settle at the rear of the field from the outside barrier, he then elected passing the 800m to take inside running behind Sweet Reply, rather than having to shift out and travel four wide without cover. He further stated, that after straightening he was unable to obtain clear running behind Sweet Reply, which had also been held up.