RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

Are we all ready for the next P Lamb shambles

35 minutes ago, eljay said:

An enquiry into both the starting of the race and also into why the race officials did not open an investigation with the JCA into the possibility of declaring non runner(s) must surely be undertaken

They have already done ,its the stewards report. There is an interesting photo which shows just as tapes are about to be released CT and SA were actually level. The difference being one was already pacing but CT seemed reluctant to stride out early. As for the rest of the fiasco, Spankem was also badly inconvenienced but still went around the field and run a fantastic 2nd given they ran 3.55. Its was the run of the race. 

Given AS have won last 7 cups and we read the same barbs every year how about  giving credit where credit is due. Or are you too bitter and twisted to accept they are just simply the best 

Greg

1 hour ago, Spikecity said:

This is half the problem - speak out about an official especially the stipes and you are marked for life. Total arseholes

Given the RG quote in the Turner tweet I'm sure I've  seen authorities charge participants with bringing the game into disrepute for such outbursts. The fact they haven't might suggest that they either think his comment was fair and reasonable or have taken the better let sleeping dogs lie approach.

With Self Assured  scratched and Copy That not even bothering to pay up its not going to be one of the flashiest FFA's.

1 hour ago, JJ Flash said:

Rumors circulating , unconfirmed, that Donelly is doing Show Day

If true will be betting with confidence. Drivers will love that. Lamb being the as.....e he is and a stipe so Ricky will be under a bit of scrutiny but that wont worry him!

I told my TB mates there's probably goin to be new starter, especially after the other day, and they don't care they won't be touchin ChCh Show Day racin, couple of em were rather derrogatory and can't believe the guy wasn't disciplined in some way.....hmmmmmm

Cheers Iraklis

9 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

But how was it it the fault of the All Stars that people are crying about...its the starter who needs firing for this...you are going after the wrong people...maybe the green eyed monster is rearing its ugly head again...🤔

I never said that, what I am saying is the whole combination of things leads to disarray. There are many elements that are just left alone, ignored, or inconsistently dealt with. Certain factions use the inconsistencies to their advantage knowing that repercussions are a wet bus ticket unless the uproar is so loud it can't be ignored. But most of the time its bury the head in the sand syndrome. And we all know that don't we.

1 minute ago, Everton said:

I never said that, what I am saying is the whole combination of things leads to disarray. There are many elements that are just left alone, ignored, or inconsistently dealt with. Certain factions use the inconsistencies to their advantage knowing that repercussions are a wet bus ticket unless the uproar is so loud it can't be ignored. But most of the time its bury the head in the sand syndrome. And we all know that don't we.

NO you were not as ambiguous as that...please just stay within the forum guidelines...good to see he got the chop it was long overdue.JMO