RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

Are we all ready for the next P Lamb shambles

I am a harness fan and have attended many cups, some with poor starts as well but that was a shocker as everyone saw and has commented, even the stipes saw it. Add to that the support races with multiple breaking horses no wonder the code cops flak. Not that you can put Harness horses in boxes or starting stalls but at least let's get a standing start away from a stand, not a moving Mobile without a vehicle. Ray Green must be spewing, and should be compensated by hrnz for this. Should have been declared a non starter as a false start was not blown. 

That's my opinion and I see others have disagreed and say the start was fine but it is a Standing start race. 

Geezuz that start today was anything but fine, so far I've seen nothing in here to the contrary; but for the guy to lie about the start (I went to HRNZ site read Stewards report and watched video of start) ago and look you'll see it for yourselves, small wonder RIU (race startin has got to be a huge conflict of interests) are in the crap (re Inca) if this guys any indication of the integrity of their members....how the hell can HRNZ not see several horses were wronged today not only Copy That.....what a fricken mess, oiy vay, its enough to drive yuh to drink 

Cheers Iraklis

Sought of feel vindicated in my previous constant bagging of Lamb. 

Shocking start to the no1 Premier race in N Z.

What else can one say other than he is not a starters a.......e never has been never will be. Trouble is he is a stipe as well so is not held accountable and the other stipes are probably afraid of his bullying attitude. 

16 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Guys, guys, now come on, hey Stipes clearly thought it was fair start or someone woulda sounded the whistle or siren woulda sounded; it didn't, so all those horses that got a great start took full advantage of it, yuh can't blame them...personally I thought Blair (Copy That) shoulda been more on to it than he was at start, thats my opinion.....but the starter geez he's hard case alright BUGGAH!

Cheers Iraklis

Iraklis, the stipes wouldn't declare a false start even for this blatant shambles because Lamb is also a stipe. I think that is the reason nothing has been done to correct the situation. Past starters didn't use varying methods and got the field standing at the tape and then letting them go.

That's as bad as I have ever seen. All three of the Blue's got fliers , meanwhile Copy that is looking for a stand and go like he has been trained to do all his life. The winner is the best horse in the race but the doubt over the start was quickly removed.

Copy That was about 60 behind effectively.

Overcheck mate, just because he's a stipe don't automatically make him right! it's clear to all an sundry he got this wrong, and photo's and video say so.....it should have been declared, plain an simple, at the very least an enquiry should be sought by authorities.....not only were owners and trainers etc of effected horses hard done by, but so were numerous punting people who were plain and simply ripped off by this guys actions no matter who he is! thank gawd I don't bet.....

Cheers Iraklis

3 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Overcheck mate, just because he's a stipe don't automatically make him right! it's clear to all an sundry he got this wrong, and photo's and video say so.....it should have been declared, plain an simple, at the very least an enquiry should be sought by authorities.....not only were owners and trainers etc of effected horses hard done by, but so were numerous punting people who were plain and simply ripped off by this guys actions no matter who he is! thank gawd I don't bet.....

Cheers Iraklis

Iraklis, I didn't say he was right, in fact the opposite. What I was saying was that if he wasn't a stipe then the other stipes would have done something about it. It is obvious he made a hash of the start---again.

Yes agree, I just looked Navitas, it has had a portion edited out shame on you HRNZ for allowing this in an effort to make it look better than it was 😡 if the start wasn't as bad as everyone has seen why edit your own Stipes video of the start, enough people have seen it already anyway and makes HRNZ look guilty as......

Overcheck what I said was a comment 'it don't make him right just cos he's a stipe' not you said he was right.....

Cheers Iraklis

23 hours ago, SFD said:

nothing will happen as can't touch  the team blue

Oh dear , what a load of shit your spouting now. One day losers like you will accept the obvious. They have the best owners, stock ,facilities  and drivers. Its why they win all the time when the big money is up and it pisses the losers off. $4 for the winner was very acceptable to everyone except the AS haters. Are you  a member of  that fraternity?? If so , thanks cos you punting non AS horses aids the price of those winning punters

Spankem got the worst of the start and ran 2nd in 3.55. Of course MP would hand up after its mid race move . If you think any other driver would do anything different then your on  a different .planet.

5 hours ago, Everton said:

Your being naive and patronizing at the same time.

Not at all. The rules on here are you must be able to prove what you say. Calling someone a cheat without evidence is doing the forum a disservice  and does not afford  the other party any right of reply

20 hours ago, ivanthegreat said:

That's as bad as I have ever seen. All three of the Blue's got fliers , meanwhile Copy that is looking for a stand and go like he has been trained to do all his life. The winner is the best horse in the race but the doubt over the start was quickly removed.

Copy That was about 60 behind effectively.

Given Spankem was well behind Copy That at the start your talking rubbish. Its not even.in the picture until the field settled down where it was near last.

It was the run.of the race given it had to go around the whole field yet was beaten by small magic in a staggering 3.55

31 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Not at all. The rules on here are you must be able to prove what you say. Calling someone a cheat without evidence is doing the forum a disservice  and does not afford  the other party any right of reply

Whatever you want to call it, this crap happens all the time, and people are absolutely sick of it. If you can't see that the industry has never been cleaned up because of the slap on the wrist with a wet bus ticket attitude .. then it will continue like that. Also try telling Ray Green Copy That was afforded every chance and was on the same playing field as the first 3.

5 minutes ago, Everton said:

Whatever you want to call it, this crap happens all the time, and people are absolutely sick of it. If you can't see that the industry has never been cleaned up because of the slap on the wrist with a wet bus ticket attitude .. then it will continue like that. Also try telling Ray Green Copy That was afforded every chance and was on the same playing field as the first 3.

But how was it it the fault of the All Stars that people are crying about...its the starter who needs firing for this...you are going after the wrong people...maybe the green eyed monster is rearing its ugly head again...🤔

23 minutes ago, Everton said:

I completely agree that the game has for years had integrity issues and.it has affected particpation both in terms of ownership and gambling.

Poor governance starts at the top and.only filters one way.

As for Ray Green anyone surprised that he was not being chased  by RIU for some of his post race comments. 

I to agree with Everton re this crap happens all the time etc, but I guess guys people jump onto to the blame bandwagon becos they're frustrated over the lack of action taken re Lamb an his startin abilities; I mean it has been goin on for sometime, and hey AllStars are out there well in the public eye kickin ass an takin names and so it's kinda lets jump on them, ah you can be successful here in NZ, but not too successful 🙂  and your right JJ an organisation is only as good as the people at the top......and Mr Green I would say he was well justified to say whatever given the response in here and elsewhere, the guy stuffed the start plain an simple it was out there for all to see; I don't blame him one bit, but yeh got yuh point 😉

Cheers Iraklis

We obviously have pro and anti All Stars.     The real point of the debate is that some horses got favours at the start and others were badly hindered due to a very poor exhibition by the starter, who unfortunately has a history of poor technique especially in major races.     Next time it could be All Stars horses given a disservice but this not the point.     HRNZ must see this and by not reacting shows incompetence on their part.   An enquiry into both the starting of the race and also into why the race officials did not open an investigation with the JCA into the possibility of declaring non runner(s) must surely be undertaken

26 minutes ago, eljay said:

an enquiry into both the starting of the race and also into why the race officials did not open an investigation with the JCA into the possibility of declaring non runner(s) must surely be undertaken

Exactly...and I am talking through my pocket!!!