RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

Are we all ready for the next P Lamb shambles

Take a few pills to relax as its cup week and you know who does not have many good ones.

Will stands be stands or run/walk ups or any permutations of the 3

Ashburton was a disgrace and Kaikoura not much better. Gavin Smith showed great courage yesterday when interviewed on Trackside with his comments about the last start failure of One Over All  Basically it was not the horses fault  if you got his drift .

Greg

3 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Take a few pills to relax as its cup week and you know who does not have many good ones.

Will stands be stands or run/walk ups or any permutations of the 3

Ashburton was a disgrace and Kaikoura not much better. Gavin Smith showed great courage yesterday when interviewed on Trackside with his comments about the last start failure of One Over All  Basically it was not the horses fault  if you got his drift .

Greg

You are on the money Greg

When is Lamb going to be held accountable? I am sick of his incompetence. Kaikoura starts were a shambles with three false starts in the first two mobiles. How many starts will he stuff up during Cup week?

17 hours ago, purple horseman said:

i thought the race is a STAND, but P Lamb has 3 different meanings for the word stand in his dictionary---walk, run and on very rare occasions stop and stand.

You forgot" Happy".

Ricky Donnelly needs promotion.  Drivers respect him and hes not arrogant like happy Lamb is!

14 hours ago, MAJESTIC said:

Lamb could be difference between Self Assured win / lose cup!!!!!

And quite a few others as well. Rest assured the Postman on Copy That has been practicing run up starts down South where they are the norm in readiness for Tuesday. 2.60 is way under the odds for mine given Lamb and CT standing start manners but good luck to its connections. In fact , good luck to all the participants connections.

Greg

At least he doesn't scream " Right " like he used too. I don't know a lot about harness racing, but a few years ago I posted on Racecafe that I was bloody sure it used to freak some horses and cause them to break, posted replies said that was rubbish. To this day I stand by my observations that it does indeed scare some at standing starts, calm is what the horses need I would have thought.

Not so Everton. Horses trained to "right" usually leave the mark. Happy Lamb confuses them by yelling "happy" then "right". Absolutely no need to bellow "happy". Confuses horses and drivers as they are not sure if hes releasing on the happy or right. Watched him the other day and he appeared to release on happy some races  then other races on right!

Ron Carter must be wondering what planet Lamb is on!

What an absolute disgrace.... 🤬 This fuckwit should never be allowed  to utter another Riiiiight in his life. At the start the outside horses were in a full pace, the inside were standing still. No wonder punters are leaving the harness game in droves....

Edited by Navitas
spelling

6 minutes ago, SFD said:

How can he give the outside horses a length start , moving, when the inside horses are standing . Is that because of the colours 😡

Worst Start ever, and the team driving no better, Mark said after race he is better following a helmet, so why did he come out and go to the front, I think we all know the answer to that, same reason he slowed them down.

1 minute ago, 45yearsofharness said:

Worst Start ever, and the team driving no better, Mark said after race he is better following a helmet, so why did he come out and go to the front, I think we all know the answer to that, same reason he slowed them down.

Perfect team driving. Get the front & slow them down. Let the stable mate come round and take the lead. Then when the main dangers come round 3 wide Nat speeds em up. We all saw that, so why can't the RIU?

Unbelievable.     Indefensible.     Let's see what the stipes report says before we make any further comments.      Then, if nothing said by them, well that will be the time to hoe in.

Like most sports the participants (drivers, trainers) are no doubt forbidden to criticise so it is left to the general public.      

Oh dear. The start was a shambles as I suggested it would be in an earlier post.

As for team driving what a load.of shit. They started that well  they didnt have to team drive. They simply put their  horses in the race just as do week in week out. They know their hordes ability and racing styles

Greg

1 minute ago, JJ Flash said:

Oh dear. The start was a shambles as I suggested it would be in an earlier post.

As for team driving what a load.of shit. They started that well  they didnt have to team drive. They simply put their  horses in the race just as do week in week out. They know their hordes ability and racing styles

Greg

WRONG.

Who else would Mark have handed up too? Nobody

Edited by Navitas
spelling

That's the worst start I've ever seen and I reckon the stipes should have blown the false start whistle. The blue colours were always going to feature but they sure didn't deserve the advantage they got. 

Perhaps the RIU should investigate all aspects of this rubbish 

1 minute ago, JJ Flash said:

Greg

I think you are right you don't need to team drive when you get a 1 length  moving head start 

5 minutes ago, Womby said:

That's the worst start I've ever seen and I reckon the stipes should have blown the false start whistle. The blue colours were always going to feature but they sure didn't deserve the advantage they got. 

Perhaps the RIU should investigate all aspects of this rubbish 

nothing will happen as can't touch  the team blue

Guys, guys, now come on, hey Stipes clearly thought it was fair start or someone woulda sounded the whistle or siren woulda sounded; it didn't, so all those horses that got a great start took full advantage of it, yuh can't blame them...personally I thought Blair (Copy That) shoulda been more on to it than he was at start, thats my opinion.....but the starter geez he's hard case alright BUGGAH!

Cheers Iraklis