RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Insider

Melbourne Cup...a quality race

Probably right.Every year the Europeans seem to be sending better horses down .Plus the Ozi bred input is pretty low.

Us Kiwis keep firing a few in and I think we have pretty good chance of taking it home this year.

The topweight looks the goods but having said that he looks too obvious.Over the years we have had a few horses look amazing in the Caulfield Cup and flop in the MC.

Shows how keen O'Brien is by bringing down a Derby winner.

Of course the Stodges and Red Rums of this world will know a lot more about this than I.

Good punting today.

1 hour ago, Memphis2 said:

Probably right.Every year the Europeans seem to be sending better horses down .Plus the Ozi bred input is pretty low.

Us Kiwis keep firing a few in and I think we have pretty good chance of taking it home this year.

The topweight looks the goods but having said that he looks too obvious.Over the years we have had a few horses look amazing in the Caulfield Cup and flop in the MC.

Shows how keen O'Brien is by bringing down a Derby winner.

Of course the Stodges and Red Rums of this world will know a lot more about this than I.

Good punting today.

Must admit I've got AVD as part my top 3 but that nagging feeling he does look too obvious . The Bounding connection worries me in view of trip but he never looks to be stopping at 12 furlongs . 

I picked Verry Ellegant as last, not because I don't rate her but because she's that good . There are more big races in her , if she don't settle , ground too quick maybe,  no way is she being knocked around for 9th or 10th like some of the others may be if chance gone . She just going to cruise home once a place chance gone , if it's gone .IMHO  only have to look at how Danon Premium ran in Tenno Sho on Sunday to see VE is world class , the Autumn racing will suit her again .