RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Trump

USA Election

Interesting! I read where, probably the world’s most respected Champion and Legend in golfing history, the incomparable Golden Bear, has tweeted a statement in support of voting for Donald Trump. This is a huge endorsement from such a Titan of World and American Sport. He is probably one of the most respected and revered persons in sporting history. This will certainly sway more votes Trumps way! On a different level and nowhere (and no way!) in the same class as Jack, Greg Norman has also endorsed Trump. 

4 hours ago, Trump said:

Interesting! I read where, probably the world’s most respected Champion and Legend in golfing history, the incomparable Golden Bear, has tweeted a statement in support of voting for Donald Trump. This is a huge endorsement from such a Titan of World and American Sport. He is probably one of the most respected and revered persons in sporting history. This will certainly sway more votes Trumps way! On a different level and nowhere (and no way!) in the same class as Jack, Greg Norman has also endorsed Trump. 

Golfing legends are smart cookies, golfers are smart Cookies... get on Andy Sullivan $7 is gold 😃

Gun sales booming pre election.

Up 66% in September year on year and the 7th month of increases of over 50%.

High percentage of buyers are new firearm owners.

Shares in Gun and Ammo makers have been soaring.

One gun seller sold 2 years inventory in 5 months.

Black Americans and woman are the highest percentage of new owners.

Unrest coming methinks.

12 hours ago, Trump said:

Brett Farve also given Trump the thumbs up.

The Bear and Farve can look forward to death by social media.How dear they.

21 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

And the Aussie bookmakers are quaking in their boots apparently at the money going on Trump. $3 against Biden $1.55.

Someone had $50k on the orange clown the other day.....🤡

I’m sure I heard on the radio, some guy from Tabcorp saying that a win by Donald Trump would be the TAB’s biggest single loss for the year!! Reminds me of a couple of years ago I heard the same person say on the day of the Melb Cup,  “ The biggest single liability in Qld  for the TAB today is one punter has a Melb Cup  final leg on WALL OF FIRE in a multi to win $85,000.00”. That person was me! But unfortunately, Wall of Fire went down in flames taking my dream with him 😪

On 10/30/2020 at 3:19 PM, Trump said:

I was aghast upon reading this. I just thought "There's no hope for America."

The Bookies are going to lose big time! Trump is going to win - which is no surprise considering he was up against a walking zombie. It’s amazing that the Democrats couldn’t put up a better candidate. They would have romped it in. Now they are goners. 

3 hours ago, Trump said:

The Bookies are going to lose big time! Trump is going to win - which is no surprise considering he was up against a walking zombie. It’s amazing that the Democrats couldn’t put up a better candidate. They would have romped it in. Now they are goners. 

Not to mention the vice, they knew Biden wouldnt last 4 months and most didnt want Kamala in , i dont dislike Biden even though hes a Crook but the poor guys on borrowed time ☹️

11 hours ago, Trump said:

Typical Aussie going the early crow.....it ain’t over yet Trumpy.....😉

On 11/4/2020 at 7:31 PM, Trump said:

What a kick in the nuts, right? Losing to a walking zombie.  

His own worst enemy! Putting John Cain down as a “Loser” certainly cost him Arizona. Idiot. Trumps biggest problem (apart from his ego) is his “Foot in the Mouth” sickness. Should have bolted in - but did a Bill Shorten. Losing the Election won’t disappoint him as much as “losing to a Zombie in Biden”. That will hurt!

22 minutes ago, Trump said:

His own worst enemy! Putting John Cain down as a “Loser” certainly cost him Arizona. Idiot. Trumps biggest problem (apart from his ego) is his “Foot in the Mouth” sickness. Should have bolted in - but did a Bill Shorten. Losing the Election won’t disappoint him as much as “losing to a Zombie in Biden”. That will hurt!

1693FBDE-FA0E-4226-B6C3-CDA7BC4C2D6A.jpeg

30 minutes ago, Trump said:

Trump pointed out several times that Biden was the worst presidential candidate in history, and asked his followers what it'd be like to lose to him? I guess he's beginning to realise eh 

25 minutes ago, eljay said:

Have the bookies paid out yet??

Betfair is still in play....they pay out on the final result after lawsuits etc

Sportsbet has suspended betting and has already paid out on the Biden win

Ha they are going to have to pay out twice.

3 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Betfair is still in play....they pay out on the final result after lawsuits etc

Sportsbet has suspended betting and has already paid out on the Biden win

Ha they are going to have to pay out twice.

Unlikely.....😆

This was just sent to me!

The following is written by Aaron J. Carpenter, City Councilman of Marysville, Lawyer, BSME, Ohio State

The 2020 Presidential Election is 100% going to the United States Supreme Court, where the Justices will rule that this election is invalid due to Voter Fraud on a countrywide scale. This will go one of two ways.

1)   Either SCOTUS, (Supreme Court of the United States), will rule that all the unconstitutional Mail-In ballots will be removed from the Total Votes, and the states are ordered to hand-recount WITHOUT them, OR...

2)   SCOTUS will simply rule the election is invalid due to countrywide Voter Fraud, and at that point it will be sent to the US House and US Senate for a vote. This is where it gets good.

3)   The US House and US Senate would vote on who the President and VP will be. This has nothing to do with what Political Party that has power. Every State gets ONE VOTE, according to the 12th Amendment. 31 State Houses are held by Republicans, and 19 by Democrats.

4)  The Senate, then, votes for the Vice President. This is the Law. The only way President Trump will NOT be re-elected is if he concedes — and this will NEVER happen. So, stop watching the Fake News, don’t let your heart be troubled, and know this will all work out.

5)   President Donald J. Trump will remain President of the United States. Pelosi is in quite the predicament here. If the Supreme Court says the election must be decided by Congress, Pelosi will not want to do it, knowing Trump would win. Say, then, she refuses!

6)   Trump would, then, of course, refuse to concede. Queue the impasse! Do you see Trump’s advantage here? Pelosi has no option, unless the wants a hand-recount of ALLLEGAL VOTES.  See Option 1) above.

7)   Another Fun Fact: the Media called Al Gore the President-elect for 30 days in 2000, until the courts ruled against him and declared Dubya the winner. The best part: two people involved in Bush V. Gore were none other than...

😎   ...new Supreme Court Justices Brett Kavanagh and Amy Coney Barrett. Why do you think the Democrats tried so hard to keep them from being confirmed? John Roberts was also an involved in the Bush V. Gore litigation.