RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Archer

M Cup, what do ya reckon

16 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Was with TCO at turn , then had 3 to 4 lengths to make up  on him at 200 and mowed him down ,  I had him as one of mine so bit gutted . Very sad to see AVD break down . Ballydoyle luck right out . At least Joseph won .

Not wrong there RR. Been an expensive trip for Aiden losing AVD and Wichita, and Magic Wand retired. Santiago going home unraced.

30 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Not wrong there RR. Been an expensive trip for Aiden losing AVD and Wichita, and Magic Wand retired. Santiago going home unraced.

Watched it again last night , about 200 metres from post first time The Chosen One just muscled in on Prince of Aaron and nudged him slightly as he got the rail  in front of him , quite rightly IMHO  Jamie Kah just eased back and settled , POA then just followed TCO , that was probably a critical move as one got the hole turning in the other didn't. 

I suppose brutal money figures only Ballydoyle are ahead , place money Caulfield Cup ,  Cox Plate and Cup , value of Armoury enhanced,  value of their cast offs enhanced through Sir Dragonet   and a couple of insurance pay outs will ease them ahead on ledger maybe  but no doubt they were gutted to lose Anthony Van Dyck and Wichita both top class horses .

Joseph will pick up QE2 Saturday with Pondus on that last run if he is still I  that form.