SORRY FOR THE OUTAGE WE TRANSFERRED TO A NEW SERVER...HOPE ALL GOOD NOW.
poundforpound

Decline of a great

13 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

The sad decline of one of the self professed greats, KWM .... now working the streets of K Rd late at night selling tricks for $25 a time, or two blowies and a handy for $40 

7AE61717-DB2B-48CC-9D92-ACEBEF637FF0.jpeg

Never chase Rum with beer 🙄 .. love hos work though . Legend... he charged Ohoka $50 😆

Leo and all other people that may be interested, I had a game of bowls with a bunny, who is useless, the bet was for 1k or a choice of jobs, unbelievably i lost. Now that i am on the pension, I took the job option. 

The job option was i had to sweep 1km of our street in that outfit which was supplied, i said it was for 14year old, I managed to fit ,just.

We raised a few dollars for the local Fire Brigade and had a good old fashioned piss up and BBQ, So it all ended up a good day.

8 hours ago, Midget said:

Leo and all other people that may be interested, I had a game of bowls with a bunny, who is useless, the bet was for 1k or a choice of jobs, unbelievably i lost. Now that i am on the pension, I took the job option. 

The job option was i had to sweep 1km of our street in that outfit which was supplied, i said it was for 14year old, I managed to fit ,just.

We raised a few dollars for the local Fire Brigade and had a good old fashioned piss up and BBQ, So it all ended up a good day.

Just own it Morty .... no one cares which team you bat for these days, whether you’re male or female, or a female becoming a male, a male becoming a female ..... someone will still love you and fiddle with you ( not often in your case, God bless you Karen, go see Fred Hollows FFS  ) 

I find the choice of colour most amusing ... it’s a cross between a leprechaun and a lime hobbit 
Any way I will always be here for you, you know that, and if you’re really doing blowies for $20, without your teeth, I see quite some opportunity  here and I might manage your late night K Rd career 

I’m worried about your knobbly rough hands though, and your hairy back ... it’s a hard sell late at night when you’re rough, hairy, smelly, used, well worn, and your name is Kevina ... although in your favour you do apparently have soft lips ... and I guess that’s what you’re using to earn a quid 

1 hour ago, uneasy said:

F A R K I N G brilliant summation Good thing you’re mates BUT just how matey are you 2.??!!

Hopefully after a few beers and a BBQ Morty maintained his composure

What about the way he’s changed shape ?
He looks like a large green donut with saggy double D cups now