RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Archer

What happens quaddie scr

ok,  thanks ...

I am still pissed how I took Australia at 12 under (NZ - Aust 1-12 / 13+ ) and they DIDN'T have draw as an option, but they paid out on DRAW !!

Apparently they qualify it as someone rang up and wanted the draw on that option and they gave him a price, so all other bets lose !

Same thing happens with first try scorer, the TAB or a friend , take all the other possible players on both teams that are NOT listed (probably costs $1 each, maybe 5-10 total, and then they KEEP ALL the other money on that bet.  🤬

5 minutes ago, Archer said:

ok,  thanks ...

I am still pissed how I took Australia at 12 under (NZ - Aust 1-12 / 13+ ) and they DIDN'T have draw as an option, but they paid out on DRAW !!

Apparently they qualify it as someone rang up and wanted the draw on that option and they gave him a price, so all other bets lose !

Same thing happens with first try scorer, the TAB or a friend , take all the other possible players on both teams that are NOT listed (probably costs $1 each, maybe 5-10 total, and then they KEEP ALL the other money on that bet.  🤬

Theyre there to make money not friends 😑

1 hour ago, Archer said:

ok,  thanks ...

Do you expect to win your Aus 1-12 bet when the game ends in a draw?

I guess you expect your horse to pay the full win dividend in a dead-heat as well?

4 hours ago, NextPlease said:

Do you expect to win your Aus 1-12 bet when the game ends in a draw?

I guess you expect your horse to pay the full win dividend in a dead-heat as well?

So who wins in a 1-12 / 13 + bet when its a draw, and a draw was NOT an option ? 

2 hours ago, Shad said:

Never had a sports bet in my life, just doesn't seem right to me, betting should be just for racing as it has been from year dot.

Agree to a point. Some betting on only a few events preferably where TV viewing available. Why pay Paddy Power megabucks to frame the odds for  local soccer match in Kazakhstan.