RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ponderosa8

Spring Carnival Group Comp - Entry thread for Friday 23 October 2020

14 minutes ago, mikenz said:

went to sleep and plainly forgot😬

These people are putting up money for nothing and spending theirvaluable time for your sleepy pleasure..... you are as worthy as a festering turd, your likable all the same 😆

7 hours ago, Gruff said:

You taking the piss Mike?  

It's no big deal missing one race but when I woke up about 1 o cock I scanned this place and the penny dropped,let's just say it's my way of giving everybody else a bit of a helping hand lol

On 10/21/2020 at 5:08 PM, Trump said:

13 minutes ago, mikenz said:

It's no big deal missing one race but when I woke up about 1 o cock I scanned this place and the penny dropped,let's just say it's my way of giving everybody else a bit of a helping hand lol

Agree. I forgot to post on Weds, but got the trifecta in real life. 

Last night, remembered to post, got four home but of course, didn't back them. 

Except for Brooklyn Hustle, which I backed for a place. Came fourth.....

Comedy. 

11 minutes ago, mikenz said:

Can anybody tell me how the points are worked out,you pick 4 horses so you have the first four and trifecta,what about the quinella? win and place? ,quaddies?.....someone must know.

Mike with the greatest respect you are becoming nothing more than a pain....the scores were clearly explained BEFORE the comp started...please I am really getting tired of the constant negativity about what we do wrong ...if you dont like it then please do not play the comp its much easier for all of us...just being up front here...sorry.

I put up the prize Ponderosa gives up his time freely and all we want is everyone to enjoy...not constantly whinge about this and that...thanks.

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

I didn't actually read the first thread posted about the comp and points scoring so that's why I missed it,i only took note with the first list of races so hey we can all make errors,I was surprised by my score but as most of us get at least and most time 2 out 3 not hard to see why,anyway have a good day.