RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ohokaman

2020 Cox Plate field.....

2 hours ago, Gruff said:

Forget Q big fella. Things needed to come to a head. Your no fool but seem to be blinded by some sort of ignorance. You and your mate Mighty are decent human beings and im sure the slightly deluded 100 is the same. Forget that shit it will devour you and reduce your living years, lets concentrate on more important issues, Spring racing and Surprise Babys Melbourne Cup 🤩

No need to patronise me mate, I can make my own mind up. As opposed to that fuckwit on the other thread.

History will prove Trump to be the worst President America has ever had...and that’s saying something. It is just unfortunate that today’s social media has completely undermined the fabric of society itself....the Yanks generally are not the sharpest tools in the box and the main reason so many have been sucked in by this lying clown. If they vote him back in again they deserve everything they get.

5 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

No need to patronise me mate, I can make my own mind up. As opposed to that fuckwit on the other thread.

History will prove Trump to be the worst President America has ever had...and that’s saying something. It is just unfortunate that today’s social media has completely undermined the fabric of society itself....the Yanks generally are not the sharpest tools in the box and the main reason so many have been sucked in by this lying clown. If they vote him back in again they deserve everything they get.

No patronising, reality bites me ol Scotty. I couldnt care less myself really although i do care about others and their offspring who have to live through this bullshit, Coronaviruse is a virus its not the disease unless your abuse your body , if it was me id say well ive enjoyed my time but these old pricks now are selfish bastards. If youve seen that many cox plates take it to the grave  looking after those younger instead of expecting everyone else taking on a vaccine that acciunts to poisoning is beyond crazy.... love you all  

4 minutes ago, Gruff said:

No patronising, reality bites me ol Scotty. I couldnt care less myself really although i do care about others and their offspring who have to live through this bullshit, Coronaviruse is a virus its not the disease unless your abuse your body , if it was me id say well ive enjoyed my time but these old pricks now are selfish bastards. If youve seen that many cox plates take it to the grave  looking after those younger instead of expecting everyone else taking on a vaccine that acciunts to poisoning is beyond crazy.... love you all  

Worse for us with Son and family in California now after moving from Colorado ( stupid buggers ). Her family were Trump supporters but have finally seen the light.....let’s hope a few more have.

6 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Worse for us with Son and family in California now after moving from Colorado ( stupid buggers ). Her family were Trump supporters but have finally seen the light.....let’s hope a few more have.

Hey all we can do is make decisions that protect our loved ones... i hope your right 😐

25 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Her family are smart coikies, but Trump pushing vaccine does worry but wasnt going any different with Creepy freaky Joe 😦

11 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

They live in California... a sactuary state filled with illegal immigrants. It's no wonder they have gone from Trump to Biden - it's one of the most democratic states in the US.

But that's politics, and this is a racing forum.