RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ohokaman

2020 Cox Plate field.....

Great result for Coolmore , top sales pitch on how good the ones they willing to sell are therefore ramping up the prices , they also get to take home a horse who's placed in a top race with plenty of life left in him for next year in Europe .ย 

Homesman earlier in card another out of their yard a few years back, be plenty more money from OZ tipping into their bank accounts now .

17 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Great result for Coolmore , top sales pitch on how good the ones they willing to sell are therefore ramping up the prices , they also get to take home a horse who's placed in a top race with plenty of life left in him for next year in Europe .ย 

Homesman earlier in card another out of their yard a few years back, be plenty more money from OZ tipping into their bank accounts now .

Nice trifecta there RR....๐Ÿ‘

14 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Nice trifecta there RR....๐Ÿ‘

He got round Chester last year closest to the Valley I supposeย 

There's a horse going tonight called Numarian at Leopardstown in listed race , got beaten in handicap last time but suddenly he's got a decent formline . Beat Sir Dragonet almost 3 lengths at Naas in March and pushed Armoury close couple starts back , then couldn't pick his feet up. He's up against it tonight with nearly 10 stone .

I couldn't have got that more wrong if I tried.

Over here. SIR DRAGONET has got a bit of a reputation as a "nearly" horse. You can't crab his second place to MAGICAL in the Tattersalls Gold Cup but he was beaten in the Wolferton at Ascot which is a Listed class race and BUCKHURST has beaten him twice in Ireland. I can only assume a change of scene has helped as he'd dropped 5 lbs in the rating since he was fifth to ANTHONY VAN DYCK in the Derby last year.

We can use MAGICAL as a line through which to place SIR DRAGONET and ARMORY and there shouldn't have been much between them. I thought ARMORY was ridden wide enough and the gap opened ideally for Glen Boss.ย 

The other Europeans were well held and I thought it interesting the pacesetters were also well beaten - definitely a race for those coming off the pace.ย 

I can't believe this was the strongest Cox Plate ever run - HIGHLAND REEL was rated 120 so 3 lbs superior to SIR DRAGONET and WINX beat himย nearly six lengths,ย 

Let's face it. It wasn't a vintage renewal of the Cox Plate. The race could only be rated 118-120. The form is franked through Magical and Anthony Van Dyck. Probabeel ran to her rating although she probably wasn't in the best part of the track running for home. She worryingly changed leg at the 200m. Shows the detractors just how good the imports really are.ย 

When we get a good one down here, they're competitive. The problem is that we don't get enough of themย 

1 hour ago, stodge said:

I couldn't have got that more wrong if I tried.

Over here. SIR DRAGONET has got a bit of a reputation as a "nearly" horse. You can't crab his second place to MAGICAL in the Tattersalls Gold Cup but he was beaten in the Wolferton at Ascot which is a Listed class race and BUCKHURST has beaten him twice in Ireland. I can only assume a change of scene has helped as he'd dropped 5 lbs in the rating since he was fifth to ANTHONY VAN DYCK in the Derby last year.

We can use MAGICAL as a line through which to place SIR DRAGONET and ARMORY and there shouldn't have been much between them. I thought ARMORY was ridden wide enough and the gap opened ideally for Glen Boss.ย 

The other Europeans were well held and I thought it interesting the pacesetters were also well beaten - definitely a race for those coming off the pace.ย 

I can't believe this was the strongest Cox Plate ever run - HIGHLAND REEL was rated 120 so 3 lbs superior to SIR DRAGONET and WINX beat himย nearly six lengths,ย 

Donโ€™t forget the Maher/Eustace Training polish. They are world class trainers and can get the โ€œbestโ€ from a horse.ย 

41 minutes ago, Trump said:

Donโ€™t forget the Maher/Eustace Training polish. They are world class trainers and can get the โ€œbestโ€ from a horse.ย 

I thought it was very ordinary he never even thanked the previous trainer...he had the horse for 2 weeks...the least he could of done was said thanks for the way the horse came to me.JMO.

4 hours ago, Trump said:

In the two weeks he has had the horse by his own words , you believeย  he hasย ย improved himย ย on what Ballydoyle could get out of him all yearย ย ย , he has been looked after at Newmarket for a while by David Eustace fatherย  I know but he has never improved Sir Dragonet, the ground came right for a decent grp 3 listed class horse . Armoury went out at 66 to 1 last time at Leopardstown , NumerIan almost done him giving him 8 lbs and beat the shitย out of Sir Dragonet when they met . NumerIan will end up hurdling . WFA over 2000 Australian racing weak , Northern scribes like Chapman are laping it up , some asking what price Armoury for Triumph Hurdle in March .ย 

The 2019ย Derby has suddenly looked excellent now AVD and SD have arrived in OZ , it looked pretty shabby formwise in Europe in the main , field done not a lot of note , Prix Foy aside . AVD couldn't win a Hardwicke and Sir Dragonet a Wolverton .

Australianย ย sprinters best in world IMHO,ย  middle distance / stayers poor .

3 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

I thought it was very ordinary he never even thanked the previous trainer...he had the horse for 2 weeks...the least he could of done was said thanks for the way the horse came to me.JMO.

Very average after , good on him selecting the horseย  but being charitable to Maher he looked like he was cut off early so let's hope he said something . Waller straight away thanked previous trainer when Shared Ambition bolted up on Cup day last year . Basically said he just saddled the horse .ย  Doubt the big boys care it's just a sack full of money with likely more heading their wayย  for the ones they want to move on .

Tatts Cup Curragh few months ago , positions of SD and Armoury , both went out as outsiders , SD put a just over a couple of lengths onย Armoury giving 9lbs wfa , yesterday was it 4bs or close to wfa ? And it's a length an quarter , so how much improvement has Maher squeezed out of SD ? . Interesting race to watch as both need oxygen tanks after Magical busted them to bits , who in turn has been busted up a few times by Enable .

4 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Like Grandslam ? That was an owners wank..and cost them $200k to run last.......๐Ÿ™„

Owners race ย tactics to boot. Youve got the money why not? Couldnt have on the guineas runย 

Hes an unusual Character but hes getting things done Hokes, hes brought issues regarding racism and paedoohilia to the surface where they can be dealt with, Obama and Biden had 8 years while tensions ย wereย simmering... waste of time and space...Orange clown best clown in townย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

Sir Dragonets win at Chester was mindblowing.... can he join the other Seven to do the Double? Can he beat Surprise ๐Ÿ‘ถย 

For a racetrack set up by the Roman's it's remarkably round old Chester as opposed the to roads they built . Magic Wand got a win there in Oaks trial . Those Mayย ย meeting trials there sometimes light on numbers but produce some decent horses , listed Dee Stakes over 10 furlongs has produced 2 Derby winners in last 20 years , the group 3 12 furlongย  Vase 1 . Contributor placed in the Dee Stakes at one point .

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

Hes an unusual Character but hes getting things done Hokes, hes brought issues regarding racism and paedoohilia to the surface where they can be dealt with, Obama and Biden had 8 years while tensions ย wereย simmering... waste of time and space...Orange clown best clown in townย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Getting things done...? Racism is worse now than ever, that Q Paedophilia bullshit is just that ( worked out well for that idiot who went to the Pizza parlour looking for kids didnโ€™t it ? ) mishandled the virus because he doesnโ€™t care about ordinary Americans, case numbers rising every day and Winter still to come....?? Listening to his supporters lately they are completely detached from reality. Guess weโ€™ll find out on November 4.....just before Guy ย Fawkes Night......Iโ€™ll get the fire ready......๐Ÿ˜‰

5 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Getting things done...? Racism is worse now than ever, that Q Paedophilia bullshit is just that ( worked out well for that idiot who went to the Pizza parlour looking for kids didnโ€™t it ? ) mishandled the virus because he doesnโ€™t care about ordinary Americans, case numbers rising every day and Winter still to come....?? Listening to his supporters lately they are completely detached from reality. Guess weโ€™ll find out on November 4.....just before Guy ย Fawkes Night......Iโ€™ll get the fire ready......๐Ÿ˜‰

Racism is worse now than ever? Sure, but that's because you have people like Chelsea Handler forcing black people to vote for Biden without personal choice, much like the slaves.

The racists are liberals and Biden is the leader.

ย 

7 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Forget Q big fella. Things needed to come to a head. Your no fool but seem to be blinded by some sort of ignorance. You and your mate Mighty are decentย human beings and im sure the slightly deluded 100 is the same. Forget that shit it will devour you and reduce your living years, lets concentrate on more important issues, Spring racing and Surprise Babys Melbourne Cupย ๐Ÿคฉ

I loved that lead through King of leogrance before the Geelong Cup, thats been franked historically through a very ย strong 2019 edition, ive consulted Critter and the moneys on Surprise Baby, all his tank profits heading that wayย ๐Ÿคฉ... the stablemate is the darkย horse at long odds

20 minutes ago, Gruff said:

One thing ive learned on this site...Red Rum ย is a lamp lighter. Thanks for your input much appreciatedย ๐Ÿคฉ....

lets talk Tiger Moth... i cant see itย ๐Ÿ˜

Tatts HIT Lot 1153A English King , like SD by Camelot , 5th/ย  16ย  in Derby this year ,ย  like AVD winner of a Lingfield Derby Trial , has only ran 6 times , mares produce by Montjou group 3 winner over 15 furlongs . Rated 111 , form with Kameko and Mogul , what sort of price he fetching in a few days on open market . He won't be cheap .

ย 

2 hours ago, NextPlease said:

Racism is worse now than ever? Sure, but that's because you have people like Chelsea Handler forcing black people to vote for Biden without personal choice, much like the slaves.

The racists are liberals and Biden is the leader.

ย 

Oh Christ, another Village Idiot has popped up for some sunlight......๐Ÿ™„