RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ponderosa8

Spring Carnival Group Comp - Entry thread for Wednesday 21st October

Just the one race on Wednesday..

Geelong Cup Race 7 

Race is at 6pm so entries to close at 5.45pm.

Please try and post your picks after Scratching time and again please post your picks in horse numerical order.

...and if you didnt enter for the 1st round last Saturday there are lots of races to come so plenty of time to make up ground.

Thanks and Good Luck

47 minutes ago, Ponderosa8 said:

Just the one race on Wednesday..

Geelong Cup Race 7 

Race is at 6pm so entries to close at 5.45pm.

Please try and post your picks after Scratching time and again please post your picks in horse numerical order.

...and if you didnt enter for the 1st round last Saturday there are lots of races to come so plenty of time to make up ground.

Thanks and Good Luck

Might pay to get ya dates correct,

Just now, Ohokaman said:

It had the date wrong...some people just moan for the sake of it...they dont appreciate all the work the people who put the comps on do for their fun...disappointing.

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

It had the date wrong...some people just moan for the sake of it...they dont appreciate all the work the people who put the comps on do for their fun...disappointing.

Yes, it's easy to carp when there is a free comp, that comes with cash prizes! 

To be fair, I bet most cafers appreciate the effort that goes into these events.

Thanks heaps!

Yo, Ponderosa...

I agree with Scoobs re there being far more important things to carp about this week than one lousy mistyping (?)  of a race date!

Hell, as I type, Man Yoo are winning in Paris ... and my placed-online TAB ticket will not pay out on a win for the Mancs!

A pretty competitive handicap, this one - even the roughie ran a not-unimpressive beaten-two-lengths sixth at Flemington last time!

My picks (in race order: soz, I missed seeing that pre-comp request of yours. Me bad):

3-5-8-11