RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Berri

Time Test

thats a nice result. I obviously like the horse, and note he throws a type and leg in to his horses.
he’s fully booked on a reduced fee this year, and has served good books in both hemispheres.

Berri, I’d be interested in a comment on how the NH view his yearlings / type. His first yearlings will be at Karaka this year..

55 minutes ago, Kingshill said:

My mare delivered a beautiful leggy Time Test filly last week.... Thrown more to the sire than the mare.... Dark brown and no white 👍

Very nice result for you...still waiting for my foal

On 10/28/2020 at 8:23 PM, Dopey said:

Kingshill - Per Incanto ex Turf Fire filly foal 9 days old - 

1060D936-60E5-40B8-BA96-C3A2CF2B6F61.png

11B2A22B-E1C9-42B8-A8E9-5F506CA7153A.png

Thought I'd seen someone post a Per Incanto foal pic , Check out results from Happy Valley last night , three winners by him again , did same week or so back . They can run those geldings of his up in Asia , get a boy next time and you could be quids in . I remember seeing your mare run , a good one she was .

On 12/24/2020 at 11:56 AM, Red Rum said:

Thought I'd seen someone post a Per Incanto foal pic , Check out results from Happy Valley last night , three winners by him again , did same week or so back . They can run those geldings of his up in Asia , get a boy next time and you could be quids in . I remember seeing your mare run , a good one she was .

Yes I saw that too. Thanks for the kind words about Turf Fire, yes another Don Carlo would be nice. She was fast, 1.08 from memory at riccarton...yes per incanto had a lot of good mares a few years ago which in my opinion really pushed him on, especially internationally. I’d be interested in opinions of him as a broodmare sire potential. ?

He profiles nicely as a broodmare sire.

The key maybe his outcross pedigree. He's Danehill free with one line of ND while Indian Ridge, his dam sire, was an outstanding broodmare sire.

His progeny have good natural speed and generally they're nice types with good strength. 

12 hours ago, Mill Reef said:

He profiles nicely as a broodmare sire.

The key maybe his outcross pedigree. He's Danehill free with one line of ND while Indian Ridge, his dam sire, was an outstanding broodmare sire.

His progeny have good natural speed and generally they're nice types with good strength. 

And some of the best temperament horses I’ve had.

1 hour ago, Breeder said:

I am a little surprised to see only 8 of his yearlings in  Book 1 this year. I thought there would have been quite a few more.

There are a few more now being presented in Australia, which would make up those numbers by a few. But agree that he has been under represented, especially given what he is doing in HK etc... buyers find them thou. 

On 12/31/2020 at 9:57 AM, Breeder said:

I am a little surprised to see only 8 of his yearlings in  Book 1 this year. I thought there would have been quite a few more.

On 12/31/2020 at 11:46 AM, Dopey said:

There are a few more now being presented in Australia, which would make up those numbers by a few. But agree that he has been under represented, especially given what he is doing in HK etc... buyers find them thou. 

Saving my Per incanto yearling colt for this year's RTR sale 👍🏇

It is interesting that the buyers took a while to wake up to the Time Test yearlings. The longer the sale went on the more popular he became. It will be interesting to see how they go in Australia.

But yearling sales are like a "fashion industry" --last year Wrote was getting very favourable reviews but this year they were hard to sell. 

3 hours ago, Breeder said:

It is interesting that the buyers took a while to wake up to the Time Test yearlings. The longer the sale went on the more popular he became. It will be interesting to see how they go in Australia.

But yearling sales are like a "fashion industry" --last year Wrote was getting very favourable reviews but this year they were hard to sell. 

I’m sending a Time Test filly over to Aus to race...short coupled and leggy, should be fine.