RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
meomy

Melbourne Cup Carnival 2020

Recent news tonight from Melbourne, Victoria is that the State of Emergency is extending until November 8th which falls into Melbourne Cup Carnival 2020.

Sad state of affairs in the world that we are been dictated to by those who create nightmares with "Computer modelling" in Science and the ongoing Political interferences by Academics who have disrupted World Peace.

Meanwhile WHO are doing a back flip about effectiveness of Lockdowns.

It's time heads rolled and those who instigated this unprecedented situation were ALL held to account, notably Professor Neil Ferguson & his "lover" Antonia Staats who works for AVAAZ Online Petitions which  was foundered by Ricken Patel who is tied in with WEF in Davos, Switzerland.

Staats has close links with Marama Davidson, Green Party  who is  activist on AVAAZ & a close associate of "Dr" Siouxsie Wiles.

Interesting what info lurks online which shows damming Chains of events, and elements of Criminality.

What fucks me off the most is when in lockdown all these protesters creating mayhem,it dont help the situation,I reckon the way racings been kept going is testament to the racing folk who have done a great job in difficult times.

5 minutes ago, Gruff said:

You are two steps ahead of most Meo. 

Coronaviruse is about as deadly as a Bad case of piles but there are so many Ignorant out there its beyond belief

Not so sure about the piles but it definitely as a disruption to normal life it's certainly a pain in the arse

1 minute ago, mikenz said:

What fucks me off the most is when in lockdown all these protesters creating mayhem,it dont help the situation,I reckon the way racings been kept going is testament to the racing folk who have done a great job in difficult times.

Hey Mikey i love your passion for racing, but with all due respect your knowledge on the ‘virus’ leaves you as prone as a Snowflake at North Piha on Labour Weekend . 

I know very little about the virus,as long as it dont bother me the races,the sport  everybody going to work or the shops,I dont give a fuck about it,shutting down Auckland,can do that permanently for all I care lol

3 minutes ago, mikenz said:

I know very little about the virus,as long as it dont bother me the races,the sport  everybody going to work or the shops,I dont give a fuck about it,shutting down Auckland,can do that permanently for all I care lol

Its bothering you. Whatever it really is 🤣 wake up this is significant as a boil on your ass 😆

11 hours ago, mikenz said:

I’m sure you’re kidding MIKIE? Auckland provides about 40% of NZ’s GDP! Close it down and NZ is f#%ked economically and would have a huge impact on the rest of the country. Just as Chairman Dan has shut down Melbourne and not only stuffed Victoria’s economy, he’s had a huge effect on the National situation. It’s serious times for all, especially small businesses. It’s not a time for insensitive, uninformed comment like yours - even if you think you’re joking. “Everyone” is hurting.

2 minutes ago, Trump said:

I’m sure you’re kidding MIKIE? Auckland provides about 40% of NZ’s GDP! Close it down and NZ is f#%ked economically and would have a huge impact on the rest of the country. Just as Chairman Dan has shut down Melbourne and not only stuffed Victoria’s economy, he’s had a huge effect on the National situation. It’s serious times for all, especially small businesses. It’s not a time for insensitive, uninformed comment like yours - even if you think you’re joking. “Everyone” is hurting.

Joking to a certain degree,Auckland is creating it's own problems(more people)this govt as a whole is the worst in our history,and now has the ability to stuff up the rest of the place,I could go into it in great depth but I cant be bothered just now.

15 minutes ago, Trump said:

Maybe we need someone like trump to show some gumption at dealing with all these looney tree huggers and snowflakes and weed smokers we have in Wellington.

1 minute ago, mikenz said:

Joking to a certain degree,Auckland is creating it's own problems(more people)this govt as a whole is the worst in our history,and now has the ability to stuff up the rest of the place,I could go into it in great depth but I cant be bothered just now.

On that (worst govt) I can agree with you. Any Govt that swings to far from the Centre is both a danger and a menace to society as a whole. Incompetence also comes to mind. But as I often say, “Voters get what they voted for!”

How would Trump be though if he was in Wellington ,hed give these looneys arseholes and before long they'd crying foul,we have become a bunch of gutless basterds,what should the rural people do with a halfwit like David Parker,this guy tops the lot for deranged  ideas.

When you think of the old timers who went to war years ago I bet they would scratch their heads at today's lot taking all this shit coming out of these academics telling ordinary people how to live,one of the biggest load of shit I ever here is all this crap about sustainable  farming,yet weve been farming the place for years and they still seem fine ,in many ways the country areas have never looked better yet the towns continue to decline,if it's not sustainable  it would stop growing grass,if these loopeys want to fix farming dont tell them how to do it  fuckin show them.

22 minutes ago, Trump said:

On that (worst govt) I can agree with you. Any Govt that swings to far from the Centre is both a danger and a menace to society as a whole. Incompetence also comes to mind. But as I often say, “Voters get what they voted for!”

All the racing fellas wanting to prop old Winnie the shit up,remember,he created this lot,we haven't forgotten,seems just a few deluded diehards staying on the sinking ship,even the greens support had gone well down, they use to be in double figures now they just above the threshold. 

I dont divulge  personal information on the internet but I am very well up with these issues,by being on the ground floor,so many making decisions without knowing what they a talking about,they are actually talking shit.

Chairman Dan should never ever have taken a scrap of notice of Professor Tony Blakely who is great long term mates of Professor David Murdoch - unsure if he's related to Sharon Murdoch Stuff Cartoonist, Professor Nick Wilson & Michael G Baker all Public Health Advisors who have rubber stamped each others research papers & have been paid vast sums of Public Monies without been held to account.

Australian's rightly so will be fuming to not be able to attend the Melbourne Cup Carnival bc of been dictated to by unelected dickheads.

This years Melbourne Cup Carnival is going to be without any patrons permitted on course, yes you read that correctly, for the 160 anniversary  of our great Spring Horse Racing Carnival that units people of all walks of life together as one people across the world in Victoria, Australia.

There is talk & Amanda Elliot to her credit, is trying to do her best to  get owners permitted to attend.

The Carnival will have "virtual'" coverage including Best dressed on ones Front Lawn.

It's a bloody disgrace.

It's no good to say that "Every other jurisdiction in the world is following basically the same policy" as that would strike me as herd mentality.

It's overdue those who created this hell of a nightmare, and that includes all The Drs of Science who have written & signed "Open Letters To Politicians Not To Scaremonger, To listen to them & follow Science" - many of which are easy to source online, that prick Professor Neil Lockdown Ferguson & his "married lover, Antonia Staats" are all held to account in Criminal Courts of Laws for Crimes Against Humanity.

The same applies to Piers Morgan & MSN who created & spread misleading scaremongering stories with incorrect and old photos that were not appropriate. He, along with others involved were set to be back in Courts of Laws this year for matters related to Phone & Computer Hacking - remember Milly Dowler & what they did to her family? 

If not , look it up.

Scientists & others Telling people , in such a misleading manner, "You MUST Stay at Home" without doing your homework first as to what really happened that day as a guy "butterfly landed" as he left Wuhan Markets, comparing apples with pears in Churches across the world that we were going to die of a deadly new "virus/ infectious disease" because 1 person attended a 3-4 level church with upwards of 3,000  - 4,000 people there in Seoul,  and in America where a mainly elderly group of churchgoers singing in a choir were practising and became unwell, that people who traveled to Israel and returned to South Korea became unwell with common influenza, pneumonia symptoms is very, very wrong when you people have NOT checked background facts of Medical Histories, environmental factors and that includes each individual countries demographics like seasons we have at different times of the year, the way the world has changed dramatic since the Bubonic Plague & the 1918-1919 Epidemics where food was scarce in many parts of the world and isn't now.

Ditto using a Template where children in Israel were rightfully staying at home from school for their own safety when bombings  were going on.

What a nightmare you have all created for people innocently going about our private lives.

Hang your heads in shame for ALL the damage you have done to the World's wider Society & The Sport of Kings & Queens who had the foresight to bring communities together in the world as One people in harmony.

To those making a stand who have Kept calm & carried on in a positive manner associated with Our Beloved Horse Racing despite the sewerage & barbaric behaviour we have had thrown at us on a Daily basis, Thank You very much.

The Influenza Statistics and Death Rates across the world are a telling factor who has told lie after lie after lie to cover their lies and gross negligence in 2020 which should have been the 100th commemoration of World Peace after World War 1.